Carnival Vista out of Miami - how early can you disembark?

funinthesun1964

Happy New Year! We just got off the Vista yesterday morning. Had two children flying out of Miami with a 9:20 am flight and one out of FLL with a 10:10 flight. They disembarked between 7 am and 7:30. The boat was docked by 6 am and the first guests were leaving by 7 am. Hope this helps.

Happy New Year! We just got off the Vista yesterday morning. Had two children flying out of Miami with a 9:20 am flight and one out of FLL with a 10:10 flight. They disembarked between 7 am and 7:30. The boat was docked by 6 am and the first guests were leaving by 7 am. Hope this helps.

It does! Thanks!!!

I second what the previous poster said. I easily made an 11:25AM flight yesterday from FLL and that was with picking up my bags in the terminal (and horrible security lines at FLL). Platinum self-assist started at 6:45, luggage tags 1 and 2 started earlier than 7:30. Was out of the terminal and in my shuttle by 8AM.

• 1 year later...

Hi, we just came home from the Carnival Vista this past Sunday. We were able to start disembarkation around 7:20 am and it went very smoothly. We had a 11:35am flight out of Ft Lauderdale and with cab service made it to the airport in plenty of time (8am). The process is so refined now it is smooth and easy.

I was on the Vista a few weeks ago. The people who had priority status, FTTF, and people with early airline flights met in the Reflections restaurant. We were there very early. Even though they were supposed to let people off of the ship at 7:00 am, there was a delay that morning and it was 7:30. Once that started, everything moved quickly.

We met our Uber driver at 7:50 and were at the FLL at 8:15 am. We have Pre Check and everything was a breeze. I guess our Uber driver was quick. It was so much better than taking a shuttle. When you book transportation with the cruise line, you have to wait until the bus fills up before they leave for the airport. That's not a huge issue if you aren't in a hurry, but Uber was so easy.