Star Azipod News and progress

karoo

It feels like a death (of a vacation) by a thousand small cuts. I don't see how NCL can keep this behavior up, the way people are reacting on the ship and off?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This happens with a lot of cruise ships and companies. It is what it is and there's nothing much we can do about it.

Now they tell me the half off only applies to new bookings not the one I already booked. I wants to curse. I am going to be a Gentleman.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you cancel and rebook? I know it's hard for some countries to do that. We got a future cruise credit after our oil spill cruise but we could apply it to a current or future cruise. That was on RC though.

Obviously the onboard staff said, you made the decision so you come and face the music.

So our jan 5 sailing the only one not to receive a future cruise credit out of 7 straight itineraries. Guess I'm heading back to Celebrity

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

I was also in the jan5 sailing the only one to not receive a future cruise credit and still am furious!!! Because of that I will not be cruising ncl again after doing 15 cruises with them.

I was also in the jan5 sailing the only one to not receive a future cruise credit and still am furious!!! Because of that I will not be cruising ncl again after doing 15 cruises with them.

Wow! Did they give you an explanation or say the "check's in the mail"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were on the Jan 5th cruise and have yet to see a refund of our on board credit? We got the 20% refund they promised but it was done with some iffy math because it was not what we could calculate. Don't know where they came up with the number. But no on board credit refund yet?

We can share our experience with refundable OBC given last March on POA due to our one cancelled day. It took 16 weeks for me to receive a check.

Call Ncl or your TA...there is going to be mass port cancellations on this cruise,looks like 5 missed ports.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

I tried my TA this morning and was told that NCL told him that no changes for the Feb 18 Auckland. Has anyone seen an updated itinerary to know if that's actually true or not?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sorry this is nothing about Azipods I was on the December 23rd cruise we had the 50% refund offer but until we got hold of the correct NCL person we got no ware getting our money refund.

Still waiting though.

Be aware travel agents have the best excuses as to why you do not get full refund

i.e. Port taxes etc. What they really mean is my commission is going down the pan!,,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I tried my TA this morning and was told that NCL told him that no changes for the Feb 18 Auckland. Has anyone seen an updated itinerary to know if that's actually true or not?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There is no published new itinerary yet.....but the ship can't make its scheduled stops at reduced speed.

Looks like Bay of Isl, Brisbane,Airlie,Komodo,KL gone.....yet to be confirmed,but highly likely.

There is no published new itinerary yet.....but the ship can't make its scheduled stops at reduced speed.

Looks like Bay of Isl, Brisbane,Airlie,Komodo,KL gone.....yet to be confirmed,but highly likely.

Brisbane is an embark/depart port so I don't think they can pull that.