Breakaway: Cigars?

dongordon

Hey Don,

I just happened to see this post. I hope you and your family have been well since our January cruise. Belated Merry Christmas and Erin and I wish you and your family a happy, healthy New Year !!!

On deck 8 (near Maltings Bar) there is a cigar lounge. During our 2013 cruise on the Breakaway, you could also smoke outside on deck 8 in the bar area, but that may have changed since then.

We just returned from the Gem 8 day Eastern Caribbean, San Juan to NYC.

Erin's parents joined us as did Rob and Karen. It was a great cruise.

We are booked again for next December, 7 day Western Caribbean on the Epic. We are bringing Erin's parents again. ( they are hooked)

What cruise are you going on ??

Regards,

Vinegarjoe

(Joe and Erin)

Where on the Breakaway can you smoke a cigar?

Don

My husband smokes. He could smoke outside the cigar lounge. Which is right outside Maltings. He could also smoke cigars at Spice H2O. There were tables by the bar for him to smoke. Have fun on your cruise. Leslie

Hey Don,

I just happened to see this post. I hope you and your family have been well since our January cruise. Belated Merry Christmas and Erin and I wish you and your family a happy, healthy New Year !!!

On deck 8 (near Maltings Bar) there is a cigar lounge. During our 2013 cruise on the Breakaway, you could also smoke outside on deck 8 in the bar area, but that may have changed since then.

We just returned from the Gem 8 day Eastern Caribbean, San Juan to NYC.

Erin's parents joined us as did Rob and Karen. It was a great cruise.

We are booked again for next December, 7 day Western Caribbean on the Epic. We are bringing Erin's parents again. ( they are hooked)

What cruise are you going on ??

Regards,

Vinegarjoe

(Joe and Erin)

Hey Joe....great to hear from you.

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well.

How was the weather on your cruise? We went through quite a storm on our cruise last year didn't we? :)

Barbara and I are celebrating our 45th Anniversary on this cruise coming up January 15th (less than two weeks away). We are in an Aft Facing Suite again!

I'm bringing some nice cigars with me on this cruise...Cohibas and Macanudos (Wish you could share them with me on this cruise!) :D

Keep in touch!

Don

How was the weather on your cruise? We went through quite a storm on our cruise last year didn't we? :)

Barbara and I are celebrating our 45th Anniversary on this cruise coming up January 15th (less than two weeks away). We are in an Aft Facing Suite again!

I'm bringing some nice cigars with me on this cruise...Cohibas and Macanudos (Wish you could share them with me on this cruise!) :D

Keep in touch!

Don

Don,

The weather for your cruise was perfect. We visited St. Kitts, St. Thomas, St. Martin and Tortola again. Weather and the seas were much better than January of 2016. Only one day (1st sea day heading back to NYC that it was a bit rough, but it only lasted about 5 hours)

Congrats to you and Barbara. 45 years, that is a something to be proud of. God Bless !

Enjoy that Haven Aft penthouse. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Have a great cruise.

-Joe

Don,

The weather for your cruise was perfect. We visited St. Kitts, St. Thomas, St. Martin and Tortola again. Weather and the seas were much better than January of 2016. Only one day (1st sea day heading back to NYC that it was a bit rough, but it only lasted about 5 hours)

Congrats to you and Barbara. 45 years, that is a something to be proud of. God Bless !

Enjoy that Haven Aft penthouse. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Have a great cruise.

-Joe

Thanks Joe

I hope we see you and Erin on a future cruise....

we are looking at repeating another Breakaway cruise next January.

we love the long cruises and of course leaving fron NYC.

Take care!

Don

Edited by dongordon

Keep in touch!

Don

So can you smoke on your balcony in the Aft facing suite?