Are reservations needed for Jacqui O's?

WDW Princess 71

I posted that he also contacted me the same day and told me to contact him in early March for late March. We are a party of 5 so we require a large table and 2 sun couches so I'm not sure why he would confirm a party of 8 but not a party of 5. I've had other ports confirmed for months. DH has promised to look into shore excursion this weekend so we may decide to do something else.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I'm confused...I thought the sun beds at Jaqcui O's was complimentary with lunch? Now I'm reading there is a charge for them.

Can someone spell it out for me?

Can you just rent chairs without lunch? How much $?

Is there any other places to rent chairs on Love Beach?

My husband and I were there 2 years ago, the sun bed was in a circular shape with a top that was collapsible. It was $25 to rent the chair when we were there. The food is quite expensive in my books, it was delicious. It was really crowded when we went. They came to our sun bed and got us for lunch. The place was packed with a huge party of locals. I can't remember the cost of the lunch, we paid with credit card, it showed the cost in their money. It was a lot more than I realized or thought it would be. We also bought a bucket of beer, it was more pricier than other islands we'd been to. We had to ask for ice twice. We will be in Antigua on Jewel of the Seas April 22nd. My husband wants to go back there to eat. We are both foodies, I'm wanting to go somewhere different. If you go before us, let me know.

My husband and I were there 2 years ago, the sun bed was in a circular shape with a top that was collapsible. It was $25 to rent the chair when we were there. The food is quite expensive in my books, it was delicious. It was really crowded when we went. They came to our sun bed and got us for lunch. The place was packed with a huge party of locals. I can't remember the cost of the lunch, we paid with credit card, it showed the cost in their money. It was a lot more than I realized or thought it would be. We also bought a bucket of beer, it was more pricier than other islands we'd been to. We had to ask for ice twice. We will be in Antigua on Jewel of the Seas April 22nd. My husband wants to go back there to eat. We are both foodies, I'm wanting to go somewhere different. If you go before us, let me know.

Try Cecelia's, for shabby chic beach casterway style day. Or contact Curtain Bluff for Lunch/Drinks/Day as sometimes they have availability.

Hi kansascruiser1

You might like to try Sheer Rocks restaurant. The food and drinks are really very good and the view is wonderful. If you wish you can reserve a day bed. They only have 2 day beds so the earlier reservation the better. They also have a small plunge pool.

We had the most relaxing day there recently.

We reserved via email and their response time was very quick.

Take a look at their reviews on Tripadvisor.

Are kids allowed at Jacqui O's? Also, are there activities if you're spending the day there or any snorkeling off the beach there? We have our own snorkel gear.

Children are welcomed, as they are the future regulars. There are no "toys" either for adults or children.

You can snorkel, but there is very little to see.

Don't forget to book your lunch/day in advance.

Welcome to the club.