Harmony or oasis class sofa bed size

benee16

We just got off the Oasis and I had 3 people in an OV (room indicated as a triple on the map).

The room attendant (Grace - she was wonderful), offered that my son could use either the pull down or she could do the sofa. She did tell him that if she pulled out the sofa, there would be less than 6" between the end of the sofabed and the desk.

My son chose the drop down bunk, so I didn't see the bed actually pulled out in their room, but from her description, I don't believe it would have been a trundle. Additionally, if it was a "normal" sofabed, it would have been a full size bed (double bed).

I had same concerns with 4 in the room. I previously posed the question of bringing a twin size air mattress with a built in inflator. We will deflate during day and store under bed. Someone else mentioned they did same thing. We have one that we keep in a carry on size suitcase to travel with.

So another wonderful person shared their picture of the sofabed. The couch itself serves as one bed, then there is a pull out trundle under the couch that is the same size with a mattress on top.

We had the same as this picture on harmony

Kids are 6 and 12 at the time....it was much, much better than the usual double. Also as the older one went to bed later she had the pull out and so we had more space.

Thanks for that info about the bed. I think it will work out for my kids. I have been told that the rooms with a triangle have a sofa bed. If 4 are able to be booked in the room, that particular room has the pull out bed under the couch, and if it only allows 3 people to be booked, it has no bed under couch and couch is used as bed. That's what I was told by several people that had been on a Harmony cruise with other family and their children.