Transfers from Fremantle to Perth CBD.

I am looking to pick the brains of ALL the people on this website especially those in W.A.

We are after reliable transport transfers from Freemantle cruise ship terminal at the conclusion of our cruise into Perth and also from Perth Hotel accommodation the next day out to Perth airport

I am also after recommendations for hotel accommodation within and around Perth itself also if you could recommend good quality restaurants around the area.

Thanks in advance

I am looking to pick the brains of ALL the people on this website especially those in W.A.

We are after reliable transport transfers from Freemantle cruise ship terminal at the conclusion of our cruise into Perth and also from Perth Hotel accommodation the next day out to Perth airport

I am also after recommendations for hotel accommodation within and around Perth itself also if you could recommend good quality restaurants around the area.

Thanks in advance

From cruise terminal in Fremantle to Perth City you can go by train. It is a short walk (5-10 minutes)to the train terminal (you will see others coming and going by this route) or there will be taxis waiting. Also check to see if you ship has city transfers.

From Perth city to airport (domestic and international) there is a bus that leaves from Elizabeth Quay bus port. Or you can take taxi. Note that for domestic departures, some leave from new terminal on the international side so be careful about which terminal you need.

Details on the Perth public transport are on this website http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/

There are a lot of hotels in the city centre but cant really recommend one as dont stay in hotels in my own city, I'm too busy staying in hotels elsewhere (lol)

Train is the go, 10 min walk from cruise terminal to Railway Statin and train takes you to centre of Perth CBD. Done it a couple of times. From memory about a half hour journey.

Edited by NSWP

We just did the ships organised coach transfer - was $19 ea from memory. To much luggage to cart to the train station!

Drop off was in the center of the city within easy walk to a number of hotels. We stayed at the Travel Lodge which was OK'ish for 1 night..

If you don't want to take the train, cost of a taxi Freo - Perth ranges from $45 - 60. A daytime trip would be towards the lower end.

The airport website has a comprehensive guide to transport options. There have been a lot of changes recently and this is probably the most up-to-date info.

https://www.perthairport.com.au/to-and-from-the-airport

Uber is also available and a popular choice.

Edited by pearlsz

Uber is a great option here in Perth in regards to hotels try WOTIF accomadation site give me i idea if price per night and I could tell you what a good work in hotels here in Perth.

Our train lines are limited with none going direct to the airport so again uber or airport transfers organise via most hotels

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks in advance

You can get a maxi taxi easily enough if there are more than 2 of you, but I have heard Uber is almost 1/2 the cost