Free 3rd and 4th offer during holiday sailings

Dayana

Hi,

Would anyone happen to know from past cruises or own research if the free 3rd and 4th person offer is ever available during a holiday sailing? I.e. Christmas or thanksgiving or school breaks from past experience. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you check out the cruise listings on the NCL website there will be coloured icons next to the date/stateroom type that will indicate if this is available. From my experience, you definitely won't find any third and fourth passengers free at Christmas, but they are at a discounted price (about 1/2).

Happened to see that promotion on end of summer cruise (Escape) Booked for DH and myself and added 6 yo grandaughter. (Her parents would not let us take her out of school) It was the only summer cruise offering that. Shortly after, noticed no longer being offered.

December 18 -26 sailing of the Breakaway offered the free 3rd/4th guest option last month for awhile.

Wow!! Wish I had seen that one. Would have made a great Christmas gift to the family. One stop shopping and done.

Wow!! Wish I had seen that one. Would have made a great Christmas gift to the family. One stop shopping and done.

Pricing was amazing on that sailing too, it seems the cruise didn't sell well to begin with because of the way the dates for the holiday fell and many kids needing to take off a few days from school. Pricing dropped almost as low as the December 11th sailing, which is normally one of the lowest priced weeks of the year.