Different menu on Europe cruise

Hey everyone... I am sailing out of Southampton in October... On the Navigator. I've heard there is a slight difference between the Caribbean menu vs. Euro sailings??? Any truth to this?? Thanks in advance [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On Celebrity (not sure about RCCL) when you sail out of Southhampton, you get a tea kettle in your cabin!!!

Same with RC, tea kettles in every stateroom when sailing out of the UK.

WHAT!!! I love this!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on Navigator last year (going again this year :) ) and from talking to some American passengers there were some differences to the Caribbean.

There were pies and pasties in the Cafe Promenade, the Cornish pasties were actually very good. There was also more Indian options in the dining room. There also served a mixed grill one night which I don't think they would serve in the Caribbean. I tried it out of curiosity and again it was good, not like the 'pub grub' mixed grill you would get here in the UK.

I was on Indy out of Southampton last year and the menus were different compared to Caribbean but there were some familiar dishes on it too. Also the menus were not repeated after 7 days.

Some Windjammer food was catered for the UK/European market, there were a lot of Indian dishes and everyday was custard and assortment of steamed sponges for dessert.

Edited by sky0000547