Problem reserving N.Star & Ripcord Online??

So these 2 activities have finally appeared in my cruise planner, but when I click:

"Add to Cart" -> "Select Number of Guests"... I choose 2, then "Date and Time"...

Nothing comes up, it still says "Select".

Has anyone experienced this issue before?

I hope its not all booked, I mean it can't be, I been checking almost every week for when this comes up.

I hope it is just a glitch?

When is your cruise? Sometimes they show up but really still aren't ready to book. I had that happen with Spectra's Cabaret. It showed up but when I went to select and reserve it said the same thing as you are getting. It was about a month before I could actually reserve it.

Also I have had trouble with my internet browsers. I had to switch from Chrome over to IE to do online check in but then I couldn't print my SetSail Pass from IE and had to switch back over to Chrome and print our SetSail passes.

You cannot make this stuff up.

When is your cruise? Sometimes they show up but really still aren't ready to book. I had that happen with Spectra's Cabaret. It showed up but when I went to select and reserve it said the same thing as you are getting. It was about a month before I could actually reserve it.

Also I have had trouble with my internet browsers. I had to switch from Chrome over to IE to do online check in but then I couldn't print my SetSail Pass from IE and had to switch back over to Chrome and print our SetSail passes.

You cannot make this stuff up.

It's in May. I called and the guy said to not worry and that it usually opens up 90 days out. Right now it's like 120 days or whatever.

Just confusing that they have it open to select but not let you select anything if that is the case.