Current Cruise Director the Gem?

ARYANJ89

Does anyone know who is currently the Cruise Director on the Gem?

Thanks in advance! :)

Just got back Sunday and it was Drew

Hi. I was just curious. We will be on the Feb. 07 sailing of the NCL Gem.

How will knowing the name of the Cruise Director help us?

Hi. I was just curious. We will be on the Feb. 07 sailing of the NCL Gem.

How will knowing the name of the Cruise Director help us?

I had a great cruise director (Dan Dan) when I first went on the Gem in August 2013 and just had so much with all the different programming. He was super funny and had such a personality when making announcements on the ship, introducing shows, when around the ship... The second time around this past August, the cruise director was blah. He wasn't engaging and he didn't offer any of the fun activities that the previous cruise director did. Was just wondering. :)

I had a great cruise director (Dan Dan) when I first went on the Gem in August 2013 and just had so much with all the different programming. He was super funny and had such a personality when making announcements on the ship, introducing shows, when around the ship...

The second time around this past August, the cruise director was blah.

He wasn't engaging and he didn't offer any of the fun activities that the previous cruise director did.

Was just wondering. :)

Thanks.

I guess I know what you mean.

Our Cruise Director Julie, on the NCL Breakaway, always seemed "entertaining" full of energy, and appeared to be everywhere.

On other cruises, the CDs were lacking distinctive or interesting features, and somewhat invisible.

On our Pride of America cruise, the CD always seemed... tired.:o

Edited by $hip$hape

Thanks.

I guess I know what you mean.

Our Cruise Director Julie, on the NCL Breakaway, always seemed "entertaining" full of energy, and appeared to be everywhere.

On other cruises, the CDs were lacking distinctive or interesting features, and somewhat invisible.

On our Pride of America cruise, the CD always seemed... tired.:o

Julie - your Cruise Director....

I am probably showing my age, but am I the only one who automatically started singing "The Love Boat - promises something for everyone....."

:D

I had a great cruise director (Dan Dan) when I first went on the Gem in August 2013 and just had so much with all the different programming. He was super funny and had such a personality when making announcements on the ship, introducing shows, when around the ship... The second time around this past August, the cruise director was blah. He wasn't engaging and he didn't offer any of the fun activities that the previous cruise director did. Was just wondering. :)

Dan Dan was great! We did a couple of cruises on the Gem when he was the cruise director.