Upgraded Question

robtx100

I booked two cabins a few weeks ago on the Grand for the January 28th sailing. Booked and E for myself and friend and GG for his brother and friend that were just a few rooms apart. I now see on the personalized that I'm in a D on the Plaza deck (I'm not complaining) and they are still in a GG. I had hoped to be close together, but it really doesn't matter. Do you think they may get upgraded as well? Or will I be moved around again? I guess they will continue moving people around to fill the lower priced cabins.

This is one of those situations when having a good TA helps. If you wanted the cabins to be close to each other - you probably should have indicated that you did not want an upgrade.

Technically - you can receive another upgrade and they can still receive an upgrade but there is a great chance that the cabins will not be close to each other. If you do in fact want to be near each other - I would call your TA and see if she can move you back and then tell Princess that you don't want any upgrades.

Good luck!

Archived