just uploaded my Allure Compasses from 11/27/16-western Caribbean

Works for me via computer but not on phone or iPad. FYI the reason for the issue is the url has spaces. A browser on the computer will handle that while the mobile devices will remove the spaces and therefore cannot find the page.

I suspect you are correct. I find my browser is automatically replacing the spaces with %20.

I just uploadedthe links so that they "might" work on cell phones and tablets. I removed the spaces. Hopefully that will work.

The other links I left alone in case anybody bookmarked those links.

day 1 embarkation

day 2 @ sea

day 3 Cozumel

day 4 @ sea

day 5 Falmouth

day 6 Labadee

day 7 @ sea

showtimes at a glance

Bill

Do you think the compasses from 11/27/16 will be about the same for the Western cruise in April?? We are now trying to book all of our shows, but there are some shows (newlywed, quest, etc) that we would also like to see and don't want to book a show when something else we want to do is offered. Also, are the comedy shows they have every night the exact same thing??? And do they allow 16yo to attend?? Thanks for any info you can give.

Do you think the compasses from 11/27/16 will be about the same for the Western cruise in April?? We are now trying to book all of our shows, but there are some shows (newlywed, quest, etc) that we would also like to see and don't want to book a show when something else we want to do is offered. Also, are the comedy shows they have every night the exact same thing??? And do they allow 16yo to attend?? Thanks for any info you can give.

No way to tell. Could be a different Cruise Director or Activty Manager will move things around.