Making NCL Dining Reservations

mdsgu

I understand I need to log into the NCL site at midnight 90 days prior to my cruise to book specialty dining reservations -- but where on the site do I go? We have 3 cabins for 8 people (all booked under each individual family) and I need to book 4 specialty dinners for our June sailing!

I guess having all 8 of you needing to be at the same time and place is why you are saying you have to stay up until midnight 90 days before?

In my experience, the MDR will be able to accommodate your group at any time, so no worries there. Only the specialty restaurants really need reservations.

Let us know which ship; the only restaurant you will have a lot of trouble with on some ships is Teppanaki that has 8 or 12 seats on some of the smaller ships like the Star (working from memory here!)

If the four different families have four different bookings then I think you have to log in as them and book for each family. I don't know if a TA helps in this kind of thing.

I understand I need to log into the NCL site at midnight 90 days prior to my cruise to book specialty dining reservations -- but where on the site do I go? We have 3 cabins for 8 people (all booked under each individual family) and I need to book 4 specialty dinners for our June sailing!

After you login, select your cruise. Click on "View my reservation". You will see "Explore Activities & Excursions available for booking today" menu.

Click on the "Dining tab" and then select the restaurant of your liking, select your date and size of your party.

Hope this helps

I think you will want to attempt (I don't know that it will let you) to make a reservation for 8 under one room as opposed to reservations under each room if you plan to eat together. Obviously, if you all show up and want 1 table for 8, but have reservation for 3 tables of 2-3, they may not be able to accommodate you. We were able to make reservations for the party size we needed without paying anything upfront.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, one person can book for all 8 people, regardless of the number of people who are on their booking.

There is a link to a guide in my signature that may give some help.

The biggest problem that you may have is that when you say you want to reserve for 8 people then I suspect the times available may be a bit restricted. It is possible that you may be able to get more options if you phone, but I can't confirm this as I've never done it.