Carnival dream aft cabins

mohawk1129

I've done a lot of research as I'm booked in aft balcony on Breeze in April, also a Dream class ship - so it's the same.

Aft on deck 9 are covered - for that reason I did not wanted to stay there. But for people who want the possibility of shade it might be a good option.

On deck 8 and 9 the outer rooms 9474, 9477, 8468, 8475 have larger balconies, but the inside of the room is the same size as the other rooms.

On deck 7 the outer rooms 7456, 7461 (Dream) and 7460, 7461 (Breeze) are smaller than the rest. There is no sofa in the room.

Other than than, all rooms and balconies are the same.

I was booked in 8472 when 8468 came available and I swapped rooms. So much looking forward to the bigger balcony :)

I stayed in one of the middle cabins on the Magic on deck 7. Loved the size of the balcony and the view. Downside was that there is very little breeze, and that coupled with no shade at any time of the day made it pretty hot out there.

Next two trips stayed in middle cabin on deck 9. The overhang covers about 1/3 to 1/2 of the balcony and provides enough shade to make it more comfortable even with the lack of breeze.

Both had sofas. The view is amazing and the area is very quiet.

We were in 8475 on the Magic and loved the size of that balcony. We've booked it again for a B2B. We had two loungers, two chairs and a side table and still had room. There was some shade, but it really depended on the time of day and the direction we were headed.

DH won't book deck 9 because it is under the Lido. He prefers to be on a deck with cabins above and below.

I stayed in one of the middle cabins on the Magic on deck 7. Loved the size of the balcony and the view. Downside was that there is very little breeze, and that coupled with no shade at any time of the day made it pretty hot out there.

Next two trips stayed in middle cabin on deck 9. The overhang covers about 1/3 to 1/2 of the balcony and provides enough shade to make it more comfortable even with the lack of breeze.

Both had sofas. The view is amazing and the area is very quiet.

That's the great thing about aft cabins. Rarely have any guests roaming around back there.

Do you still get sun on balcony with deck 9?

How is the noise from the Lido deck?

We love the aft cabins for the sound of the wake and ocean

Had the aft wrap on the Valor 2 yrs ago deck 8 Only draw back was cabin size

All three times we were doing western Caribbean from Galveston, so ship was headed north or south most of the time. It was sunny during nearly all daylight hours.

We were never bothered by noise from the Lido.