? For those who have had to cancel a cruise with EZ Air

momK

We may need to cancel a cruise that starts later this month. We have Platinum insurance, so I know we will get our cruise money as a credit for a future cruise. How does the EZ Air work? Is that credited for the future cruise flight (minus the change fee), or do we just lose it?

We may need to cancel a cruise that starts later this month. We have Platinum insurance, so I know we will get our cruise money as a credit for a future cruise. How does the EZ Air work? Is that credited for the future cruise flight (minus the change fee), or do we just lose it?

Open your cruise booking and then select:

>Travel Arrangements

>Learn more about the benefits of Princess EZair

This will list the insurance specifics for EZair. In general, for 'Restricted Fare' reservation cancelations they say "An airline credit memo will be recorded minus applicable fees" which is what you would get by booking directly with the airline.

Open your cruise booking and then select:

>Travel Arrangements

>Learn more about the benefits of Princess EZair

This will list the insurance specifics for EZair. In general, for 'Restricted Fare' reservation cancelations they say "An airline credit memo will be recorded minus applicable fees" which is what you would get by booking directly with the airline.

a) If I remember correctly, the airline credit must be used within one year of the date the original flight booking was made. If the flights were booked six months before you cancelled, then you only have six months left to use the credit.

b) Of course to use the airline credit, you must need to go somewhere that airline flies. If you cancelled your Quantas flights to Australia, the credit will not do you much good if your next need is for flights from the USA to Europe.

c) I thought the Princess insurance would cover the change fees.