Random photos!

nikkiw60

We didn't see one but there were lots of children and toddlers dining in there also high chairs are available. And the crew love children that was obvious!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for all your wonderful information and pictures. We board on Saturday so the timing is perfect.

Were you able to take your Black Card Prosecco to the MDR or elsewhere around the ship?

Also, would like to know what your favorite foods and shows were.

Thanks.

Great pictures Nikki.....I feel like I'm still on the cruise looking at these photos!!! I love your sun visor......it looks great on you!! Joe said I could "have his" as well.... Nice black status gift..... Still unpacking and doing laundry.....I'd rather be on the ship!!

When we returned to our cabin we had received our black status gift! I think mine rocks, but DH thinks a ladies sun visor isn't for him.....

06a17edb16da4aa8872b0c48cb2baa15.jpg

Great thread Nikki!! I'm sure it was a huge help to everyone getting on the Divina soon!!! I enjoyed each picture as well! You did a great job!! Did you purchase the lobster?? Also, I noticed that on the theme nights if you didn't dress "the part" there was no reason to feel like you couldn't join in the fun. We didn't dress the part all the time and it didn't matter which was nice. I guess I better get back to laundry:eek: I would sooooo rather be cruising!!!;) So glad we met.

Thanks for all your wonderful information and pictures. We board on Saturday so the timing is perfect.

Were you able to take your Black Card Prosecco to the MDR or elsewhere around the ship?

Also, would like to know what your favorite foods and shows were.

Thanks.

We only did one show so am unable to comment also not sure re prosecco we had ours on our balcony.

[emoji52]

Thanks so much for this. I'm looking at MSC for next year so this is a great help. Do you have any cabin pics?

Cabin photos I would suggest going on YouTube there are lots of cabin videos on there or check Pete skiers cabin threads?

Our cabin was always too messy to photograph! My shoes and clothes....

Great thread Nikki!! I'm sure it was a huge help to everyone getting on the Divina soon!!! I enjoyed each picture as well! You did a great job!! Did you purchase the lobster?? Also, I noticed that on the theme nights if you didn't dress "the part" there was no reason to feel like you couldn't join in the fun. We didn't dress the part all the time and it didn't matter which was nice. I guess I better get back to laundry:eek: I would sooooo rather be cruising!!!;) So glad we met.

Hi Laura and Joe

We are at the airport waiting for our flight! It's been a long wet rainy day! Thank goodness we hired a car!

It was great meeting you also and how lucky to be at the luggage carousel at that moment!! To say goodbye!

When we get home I will have a look on laptop re private messaging if not will post on the roll call my email address ?

Take care and will be in touch in the next few days.

Nikki and Matt

I did have the lobster on the last night and it was lovely!

Cabin photos I would suggest going on YouTube there are lots of cabin videos on there or check Pete skiers cabin threads?

Our cabin was always too messy to photograph! My shoes and clothes....

Found one from last year it's a 13123 Fantastica balcony cabin. Lots of space and good size balcony!dd518b7a8f46aef44ec97d9366d6e737.jpg

a8da34c709eb8e958c427379b4595a29.jpg

On the final leg of our journey home and from our train my DH spotted this! We have seen loads before but this is funny bearing in mind where we have just been!

e5aa4e544d41a1c55ecc696b62c42233.jpg

Finally [emoji537]! We left Fort Lauderdale airport at 10pm US time last night and walked into our house at 7pm UK time as in 90 mins ago!

Fabulous cruise though roll on next year!

Hi Nikki - Glad you and Matt are home safe and sound!!!

Finally [emoji537]! We left Fort Lauderdale airport at 10pm US time last night and walked into our house at 7pm UK time as in 90 mins ago!

Fabulous cruise though roll on next year!

Hi Nikki......I haven't figured out how to private message. I wonder if it is even possible on cruise critic. Maybe someone will know the answer!!!

Back to unpacking and laundry.......finally I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! On the flight home I felt a sore throat coming on....I have a cold now....yuk! Feeling dizzy as well - this usually happens to me so I continue taking the Bonine....

Hope to connect soon............Laura & Joe

Hi Laura and Joe

We are at the airport waiting for our flight! It's been a long wet rainy day! Thank goodness we hired a car!

It was great meeting you also and how lucky to be at the luggage carousel at that moment!! To say goodbye!

When we get home I will have a look on laptop re private messaging if not will post on the roll call my email address ?

Take care and will be in touch in the next few days.

Nikki and Matt

Hi Nikki......I haven't figured out how to private message. I wonder if it is even possible on cruise critic. Maybe someone will know the answer!!!

Back to unpacking and laundry.......finally I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! On the flight home I felt a sore throat coming on....I have a cold now....yuk! Feeling dizzy as well - this usually happens to me so I continue taking the Bonine....

Hope to connect soon............Laura & Joe

We also started bad colds on Saturday evening! Had to buy DayQuil at the airport.

Have we picked up a bug on the ship?

Sorry you both have colds....not fun!! Joe is fine....yay!! Hopefully he won't catch my cold.....I don't think we caught a bug on the ship........for us, I felt like the bus taking passengers from the port to the airport had tons of people coughing and sneezing.....yuk!!!

We also started bad colds on Saturday evening! Had to buy DayQuil at the airport.

Have we picked up a bug on the ship?