Caribbean Princess Angled Balcony A747 ?

Bucket List Bohemians

Anyone have info or photos on the ANGLED BALCONIES on the Caribbean Princess. We were considering A747.

Help ! Is the bottom of the rail clear? What kind of view do you get? Is the balcony bigger? Thanks!

If you do a quick search here on the Princess board with that cabin number there are numerous threads and photos.

Here is one,

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1019676&highlight=caribbean+a747

We have stayed in that room before. We were skeptical at first also, but was extremely happy with it! It's definitely a bigger balcony. It's an odd shape and we liked it very much. We would stay in that room again in a heartbeat! I have some pictures, but don't know how to post them on here!

We had this balcony on a sister ship. It is larger and below the rail is clear with the blue tint like other balconies on Princess Ships.

You are looking forward and can see directly the balconies below on Decks 10 and 9.

Nice view of the sea. We were cruising with other family members and we all (about 6) would meet on our balcony for pre-dinner drinks because of the extra space. There was even an extra chair on ours.

• 2 months later...

As someone who has stayed in the cabin next to A747 (A743), one thing that struck me as a bit odd was that when we were on our balcony at the same time as the A747 passengers, we were pretty much "nose to nose". By this I mean we could see onto their balcony (and they onto ours) from a very close vantage. I wouldn't call it a problem, but I have to admit it was a bit startling the first time we "met". ;)

• 1 month later...