Norwegian Breakaway Garden Cafe Noise

Budski54

We have just been assigned cabin 14226 on the Norwegian Breakaway. It is located below the Garden Cafe on deck 15. Has anyone had any problems with noise from the Cafe? How about noise from from the nightclub on deck 16?

We were in 14858 two years ago. We heard very little from the Garden Cafe (actually, virtually nothing- maybe a few dull,distant scrapes as chairs were being moved). As for the nightclub, in the evenings (when they were having a party there), we could hear some music on our balcony but not in the cabin.

The balcony is under an overhang. We loved this, as we are not sun-worshipers.

Jersey Gem, Thank you for the info. I just spoke to my NCL cruise consultant, and he said that he has never received any complaints fro his NCL clients about noise from the Garden Cafe. He also pointed out that cabin 14266, is actually just below the outside area of the Garden Cafe.

luckyinpa;

Thank you for the info. I just spoke to my NCL cruise consultant, and he said that he has never received any complaints fro his NCL clients about noise from the Garden Cafe. He also pointed out that cabin 14266, is actually just below the outside area of the Garden Cafe.

luckyinpa;

Thank you for the info. I just spoke to my NCL cruise consultant, and he said that he has never received any complaints fro his NCL clients about noise from the Garden Cafe. He also pointed out that cabin 14266, is actually just below the outside area of the Garden Cafe.

14266 appears to be 3rd from the rear of the ship which would not be the outside part of the ship but i know you meant 226 :)

that route was frequently used by us to get from our room to the pool deck and i cant say i really ever heard any bad noise even on the deck itself. some people were actually setup there playing a very long game. they were there hours later when we got back

Prior to booking a Guaranteed Balcony, I took into consideration the fact that the Breakaway has plenty of cabins with Balconies. I also looked at all of the deck plans. I was hoping to get a room on a deck that has rooms below, and rooms above. Deck 11 is a great example. When I was assigned to 14226, I thought that there may be a problem with noise from the Garden Cafe, and the nightclub. Others have posted that they did not have a problem, and I couldn't find any complaints in any of the discussions, so hopefully my gamble with Guaranteed Balcony will pay off.

We were in 14330 and it was terrific. This ship doesnt have any elevators in the center, so being so close to the elevators and stairway was great. Plus, having the buffet only one flight up was nice -- My husband went up to the buffet every morning and brought down my chocolate croissants and coffee.... And in the evening he would go up and grab a plate of cheese and crackers/pretzel bread to have with our pre-dinner wine on our balcony. Heard chairs being moved a couple of times, but nothing that work me up or disturbed us.

Terry

We were in 14330 and it was terrific. This ship doesnt have any elevators in the center, so being so close to the elevators and stairway was great. Plus, having the buffet only one flight up was nice -- My husband went up to the buffet every morning and brought down my chocolate croissants and coffee.... And in the evening he would go up and grab a plate of cheese and crackers/pretzel bread to have with our pre-dinner wine on our balcony. Heard chairs being moved a couple of times, but nothing that work me up or disturbed us.

Terry

Thanks for the reply. The more feedback I get, the more assured I am about 14226 being OK.