Anymore March 25th Divina cruisers ?

Shippy

You don't need more people on your Roll Call to have a Meet & Greet. MSC always does one that is a Cruise Critic get together. It generally is the first sea day. It will be printed in the daily program. They have officers and drinks (alcoholic and non) and snacks. It is so nice to not have to register for anything or arrange anything with the cruise line!

That said, the only thing I don't like about cruising MSC is the Roll Calls are v e r y slow. I guess a large percentage of cruisers speak different languages and/or don't know about Cruise Critic.... So the fun of chatting to your fellow cruisers isn't the same as on other lines, alas!

You don't need more people on your Roll Call to have a Meet & Greet. MSC always does one that is a Cruise Critic get together. It generally is the first sea day. It will be printed in the daily program. They have officers and drinks (alcoholic and non) and snacks. It is so nice to not have to register for anything or arrange anything with the cruise line!

That said, the only thing I don't like about cruising MSC is the Roll Calls are v e r y slow. I guess a large percentage of cruisers speak different languages and/or don't know about Cruise Critic.... So the fun of chatting to your fellow cruisers isn't the same as on other lines, alas!

...there can be a get together.

On our last Divina cruise, only one other couple showed up !

Family of 3 from Victoria, BC, Canada. We are actually sailing 2 back to back - the 18th then the 25th of March (figured if we were flying out may as well make it for 2 weeks).

I signed up for the roll call that showed the 2 cruises as a 14 night cruise - perhaps i need to register for both individually. Fairly new at this. I'd assume those in that roll call will be on the 25th too.

Looking forward to meeting others =)

Family of 3 from Victoria, BC, Canada. We are actually sailing 2 back to back - the 18th then the 25th of March (figured if we were flying out may as well make it for 2 weeks).

I signed up for the roll call that showed the 2 cruises as a 14 night cruise - perhaps i need to register for both individually. Fairly new at this. I'd assume those in that roll call will be on the 25th too.

Looking forward to meeting others =)

Hey Auralee: I live in Sidney! Small world, see you on the 25th (although I'm ditching my kids with my parents hehe )

I noticed that and sent you a friend request thingy ;) Hope to see you at the meet and greet. What flight are you heading back on? We found an american airlines through DFW = 271 us each round trip. through vancouver. we leave at 6 pm after the cruise from fll.

I noticed that and sent you a friend request thingy ;) Hope to see you at the meet and greet. What flight are you heading back on? We found an american airlines through DFW = 271 us each round trip. through vancouver. we leave at 6 pm after the cruise from fll.

Just accepted :-) wicked flight deal! We paid $500 each RT leaving out of victoria but coming back to vancouver. we had some timing issues so we couldn't be as flexible as we would have liked, plus this was sort of a last minute thing....last time we went we got to florida for $125pp (each way) because of advance booking. Prices were going steadily up and with it being spring break we just cut our losses and booked. We are on Air Canada for our flights and we leave at 3pm on the 1st. Hope to meet you guys on the ship!