Divina - any organized activities for 18-20 year olds?

OneParticularHarbour 71

Hi OneParticularHarbour......we sat with a lovely family who had a 16 year old and a 20 year old. They had a blast on the Divina the sailing of January 19th. They were very sad the last day of the cruise. They got to know the entertainment staff and participated with them non stop in the Black & White Lounge, Disco, etc.....the entertainment staff is very involved and encourage this age group to participate. Both of those kids learned how to dance (fun dances for this age), etc......There were many young adults of this age. If your young adults "get involved" they will really have fun.

My oldest has aged out of the kids clubs - on our last 2 cruises with Disney and NCL, there were activities listed nightly for meet ups for the 18-20 crowd to help them meet others their age. Does MSC offer this? We are looking at Divina.

My 17 year old enjoyed hanging in the Black and White Disco and dancing with the 18+ year olds more than he liked the teen club! The group of teens were more into playing Mario and my son likes to dance so he spent most nights enjoying the clubs and deck parties! He met lots of friendly young people too and even met a new friends who was seated with us at dinner with his grandpa and it turned out they lived near us! :) MSC offers dance lessons during the day and trivia too-which is fun and folks group up together as teams. :)