MSC Preziosa - Cabin, dining and spa questions...

mrsemmaclairemoor

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help as I have been trawling the internet but cannot find the answers I am looking for.

I have booked MSC Preziosa cabin 12113 - does anyone know if this is a standard size cabin and standard size balcony? Also if anyone can tell me whether there is a sofa in the room that would be great.

The sports bar - does it serve food as well as drinks? If so what type of food and what are the rough prices for food here?

The Galaxy Lounge - also again does anyone know prices of food here and what sort of food is on offer?

The Spa - Is there a section with sauna, steam room etc that you can go to pay and use and if so does anyone know the daily rate?

I did try and do my research online but have not had much success - hopefully you good people can help :-) Thanks in advance!!!

GALAXY SATURN MENU A/C (MSC PREZIOSA)

Mediterranean fusion cuisine ... great food, great mood! Exclusive menu SATURN is composed of three delicious dishes: one fish-based starter, one meat-based main course and a delicious chocolate cake for dessert. Our Maître d'hôtel will assist you with planning and reservation of your prepaid experiences. AVAILABLE ON MSC PREZIOSA. MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 60 PERSONS. AGE RANGE: FROM 3 YEARS UP (NO PAYMENT FOR THE KIDS UNDER 3 YEARS)

£14 per person

GALAXY SEVEN WONDERS MENU A. (MSC PREZIOSA)

Mediterranean fusion cuisine ... Seven dishes & seven wines ... great food, great mood!. The exclusive GALAXY menu is a rich potpourri of delicacies from Galaxy à la carte menu, composed of two starters, two pasta or rice dishes, two main courses and one dessert. Each dish is accompanied with a glass of wine, different kind of wine for each of the seven delicacies. Our Maître d'hôtel will assist you with planning and reservation of your prepaid experiences. AVAILABLE ON MSC PREZIOSA. MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 60 PERSONS

£35 per person

GALAXY VENUS MENU A/C (MSC PREZIOSA)

Mediterranean fusion cuisine ... great music. great food, great mood! The exclusive menu VENUS is composed of five dishes: one fish-based appetizer, one meat-based appetizer, one risotto, one fish-based main course and a dessert. Our Maître d'hôtel will assist you with planning and reservation of your prepaid experiences. AVAILABLE ON MSC PREZIOSA. MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 60 PERSONS. AGE RANGE: FROM 3 YEARS UP (NO PAYMENT FOR THE KIDS UNDER 3 YEARS)

£20 per person

EATALY EXPERIENCE A/C (MSC PREZIOSA)

Eataly & Slow Food ... Eat, shop and learn! The exclusive experience of high-quality Italian food is composed of one appetizer (selection of Eataly cold cuts and cheeses), one Eataly pasta dish of your choice, one main course of your choice (Piedmont beef dish or Eataly fish dish) and one Eataly-branded ice cream. AVAILABLE ONLY ON MSC PREZIOSA. MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 108 PERSONS. AGE RANGE: FROM 3 YEARS UP (NO PAYMENT FOR THE KIDS UNDER 3 YEARS)

£13 per person

RISTORANTE ITALIA EXPERIENCE A/C MSC PREZIOSA)

Ristorante Italia - haute cuisine & Slow Food! Our signature seafood table d'hôte tasting menu is composed of welcome glass of Prosecco, two starters, one pasta dish, one risotto, two main courses and one dessert. Our Maître d'hôtel will assist you with planning and reservation of your prepaid experiences. AVAILABLE ONLY ON MSC PREZIOSA MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 24 PERSONS AGE RANGE: FROM 3 YEARS UP (NO PAYMENT FOR THE KIDS UNDER 3 YEARS)

£20 per person

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE A. (MSC PREZIOSA)The best food experience at sea at a value price! The package is composed of FIVE unique experiences: one lunch or dinner in Eataly Restaurant + one dinner in the elegant Ristorante Italia + one dinner in our sensory fusion Galaxy Restaurant + one experience in American Sports Bar + one pizza at our Pizzeria Italia. Eataly Restaurant experience includes one appetizer (selection of Eataly cold cuts and cheeses), one Eataly pasta dish of your choice, one main course of your choice (Piedmont beef dish or Eataly fish dish) and one Eataly-branded ice cream. Ristorante Italia experience includes the signature table d'hôte fish menu composed of seven dishes. The Galaxy restaurant experience includes our exclusive Seven Wonders menu with seven dishes and seven wines. The American Sports Bar experience includes our famous Sample Platter. The Pizzeria Eataly experience includes any pizza of your choice from our pizza menu (one meter of pizza is excluded). Our Maître d'hôtel will assist you with planning and reservation of your prepaid experiences. AVAILABLE ONLY ON MSC PREZIOSA

Total costs of this package comes to £75 per person

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can answer the cabin question. Yes, 12113 is a standard Fantastica Experience balcony cabin and has a sofa.

Thank you this is really useful :-) I don't suppose you happen to know if it is one of the cabins under the overhang from the decks above ? Looking at the pictures some are set quite back.... couldn't work out if this one was .

Thank you this is really useful :-) I don't suppose you happen to know if it is one of the cabins under the overhang from the decks above ? Looking at the pictures some are set quite back.... couldn't work out if this one was .

It is a recessed cabin, situated under the overhang so will be more shaded than other balconies.

Re the food in the Sports bar - it's basically food you pick up with your fingers and eat e.g. burgers, wings, fries, etc and prices are quite reasonable though I can't remember what they are, offhand.

The prices quoted above for the Speciality restaurants are in Sterling for pre-booking - they're in Euros/US dollars onboard depending on the region you're sailing in. In your case it'll be in Euros. In Galaxy you can order a la carte if the set menus don't interest you. Roasted, fresh foie gras was €11, rack of lamb or turbot millefeuille was €12 each a couple of years ago and I don't think they've increased much since.

Prices for the thermal area (sauna, steam room, relax room) were €29 for a daily pass and €39 for a pass for 2 pax on my Oct 2016 Sinfonia sailing.

It is a recessed cabin, situated under the overhang so will be more shaded than other balconies.

Re the food in the Sports bar - it's basically food you pick up with your fingers and eat e.g. burgers, wings, fries, etc and prices are quite reasonable though I can't remember what they are, offhand.

The prices quoted above for the Speciality restaurants are in Sterling for pre-booking - they're in Euros/US dollars onboard depending on the region you're sailing in. In your case it'll be in Euros. In Galaxy you can order a la carte if the set menus don't interest you. Roasted, fresh foie gras was €11, rack of lamb or turbot millefeuille was €12 each a couple of years ago and I don't think they've increased much since.

Prices for the thermal area (sauna, steam room, relax room) were €29 for a daily pass and €39 for a pass for 2 pax on my Oct 2016 Sinfonia sailing.

Thank you for all the info. We're going round Northern Europe so not expecting too much sun so won't worry too much about being in the shade :-). Thanks again for your replies. .. really can't wait to go now !!

Thank you for all the info. We're going round Northern Europe so not expecting too much sun so won't worry too much about being in the shade :-). Thanks again for your replies. .. really can't wait to go now !!

Hope you have a wonderful cruise - Preziosa is a beautiful ship. Here's a link to her technical sheet:

http://www.mscpressarea.com/media/corporate-informationitems/attachments/msc-preziosa-technical-sheet.pdf