Epic; Fat Cats Jazz and Blues Club

Delta Dear

My husband loves both jazz and blues. I noticed this club on the Deck Map on Shipmate, but I've never seen anything mentioned about it in any of the reviews I've read. Is it still there ? Does it feature jazz and blues ? How often ? Whatever you can tell me will be welcome. We sail on 2/11/17 and I"m getting more excited each day. First NCL cruise for us. Thanks !

It has been changed into the Cavern Club, where the Beatles tribute and other bands play.

Oh, thanks. Glad I never told him about it because hearing that, he would be greatly disappointed and upset. Oh, well, guess we missed it.

It has been changed into the Cavern Club, where the Beatles tribute and other bands play.

Yup, Its the Cavern club with mostly Beatles imitators, and other bands play. Wasn't very impressed and the room gets very crowded, standing room only. We loved Fat Cats much better on the BA.

Safe sailing

Yup, Its the Cavern club with mostly Beatles imitators, and other bands play. Wasn't very impressed and the room gets very crowded, standing room only. We loved Fat Cats much better on the BA.

Safe sailing

I agree, I did not care for it either. The way the couches and chairs face each other and don't even face the band. Also, it is so tiny.

We seen the Beatles in the theater the first night, it was great.

There will be other duos and musicians all over the ship, just look in the Daily to see where they will be performing.

You might want to look at who is in the club though, sometimes Charlie Love and the Silky Smooth Band are playing and they're really good.