When do reservations/spa passes open?

mamasylvia

Sailing on Pearl May 20. Still waffling about the spa pass but also saw a recommendation to make show/meal reservations early. When should I start checking online to see if they are open yet?

Also, is there a way to see what the entertainment will be yet? This may be impossible if they normally make entertainment changes while the ship is being renovated.

Edited by mamasylvia

Sailing on Pearl May 20. Still waffling about the spa pass but also saw a recommendation to make show/meal reservations early. When should I start checking online to see if they are open yet?

Also, is there a way to see what the entertainment will be yet? This may be impossible if they normally make entertainment changes while the ship is being renovated.

No entertainment reservations on the pearl. Only the mega ships

Dinner and spa available 90 days before your cruise (100 days for suites).

Teppanyaki will sell out quickly followed by cagneys. Book exactly 90 days out if you want hibachi steak.

Sailing on a TA leaving April 30. At 12:01 am, 90 days out, Thermal Suite Pass and other items opened up for booking. It was odd that leading up to that time, the TSP actually said it was no longer available leading one to believe that it was already sold out but that was not the case.

I think each cruise is different. Out last cruise was a 14 day TA and it was easy to get a booking at all venues the same day we wanted to eat.

> No entertainment reservations on the pearl. Only the mega ships

Aw, bummer. (But thanks for the info.) So we'll just have to plan on waiting in line after boarding to get reservations?

> I think each cruise is different

Probably. I doubt we'll go to a premium restaurant anyway but it's always best to be forewarned!

> No entertainment reservations on the pearl. Only the mega ships

Aw, bummer. (But thanks for the info.) So we'll just have to plan on waiting in line after boarding to get reservations?

No, there literally are no reservations, either online or onboard.

You just go to the show.