Quito airport transfers

jjmock

Does anyone know....Celebrity says that they provide airport transfers in Quito for Galapagos packages on Xpedition. But, if someone arranges their own airfare and travel in or outbound on days other than the specific package dates, does Celebrity still provide those transfers to or from the JW Marriott? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone know....Celebrity says that they provide airport transfers in Quito for Galapagos packages on Xpedition. But, if someone arranges their own airfare and travel in or outbound on days other than the specific package dates, does Celebrity still provide those transfers to or from the JW Marriott? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No, our will have to make arrangements for your transportation if you are not arriving the night prior to your tour dare. The good news that you are not at the airport all night waiting on the incoming and late flights. We arrived at the hotel during the we hours of the morning and had to be up for a day of touring the same day.

We flew into Quito 2 days prior to the start of our tour and found it very easy to get a taxi from the airport to the Marriott. There is a desk just outside of luggage pickup and the man walked us outside to a waiting taxi. I believe the cost was $25.

It was great to have some extra time pre tour to recover from the flight and to tour outside of the city. A very enjoyable holiday from start to finish!!

We flew into Quito 2 days prior to the start of our tour and found it very easy to get a taxi from the airport to the Marriott. There is a desk just outside of luggage pickup and the man walked us outside to a waiting taxi. I believe the cost was $25.

It was great to have some extra time pre tour to recover from the flight and to tour outside of the city. A very enjoyable holiday from start to finish!!

We also arrived 2 days prior to the start of our tour dates and had this same experience.