new menus

philps

Does anyone know about the new menus that Royal is bringing to Serenade of the Seas in March?

There has been nothing officially released stating that new menus will be rolled out in March. Rumours of menu changes have been around for the past year. Some ships have been testing new menus for quite a while now and yet they still haven't rolled them out fleet wide.

Ohhhh someone tell me new menues will be fleet wide by August! I'm a thin person with a fat girl living inside me so I'll always find something I like. However I'm not a fan of the current menues. I like the appetizers but the main dishes are kind of boring. Some remind me of the one pot meals I make when I'm too tired to cook a real meal:o. Don't get me wrong I've never gone hungry on vacation but a change would be great. I really liked the last menues they had! I like meals I wouldn't cook at home something a bit different but not so strange I'm afraid to try it, if that makes sense.

I was told by the Food and Beverage Manager/Officer on Grandeur a few months ago that the new menus would be rolled out to Serenade in February in anticipation of the repositioning of the ship to Europe. Menus are being rolled out ship by ship. I haven't seen a schedule.

I sail on March 6th and am looking forward to the change. I know they're on Oasis and someone posted a sample but I'm guessing they're being tweaked.