Carnival Excursions for St. Maarten.

thesanders08

I cannot choose! I would like some opinions if you have done any of these excursions, know someone that has been on one of these, or just an opinion in general..I know most of them are expensive and I do not want to end up spending a lot of money on something that is not very fun. And if you cannot give any opinions or incite on any of these do you have any recommendations for a fun and really nice beach? We do not snorkel or scuba dive.

St. Maarten Jeep & Beach Fun

Surf & Turf: Jeep & Speed Boat Adventure

ATV Adventure & Beach Getaway

St. Maarten Hidden Treasures: Land & Sea & Beach

TOP 10 BEST OF ST. MAARTEN

Thank you!!

I cannot choose! I would like some opinions if you have done any of these excursions, know someone that has been on one of these, or just an opinion in general..I know most of them are expensive and I do not want to end up spending a lot of money on something that is not very fun. And if you cannot give any opinions or incite on any of these do you have any recommendations for a fun and really nice beach? We do not snorkel or scuba dive.

St. Maarten Jeep & Beach Fun

Surf & Turf: Jeep & Speed Boat Adventure

ATV Adventure & Beach Getaway

St. Maarten Hidden Treasures: Land & Sea & Beach

TOP 10 BEST OF ST. MAARTEN

Thank you!!

There are two things you can do. First, go to each of these excursions listed on Carnival's "Excursions" page and read the reviews. Second, do a search on here for reviews. The reviews may help you in deciding. There are lots of reviews, opinions and recommendations for the beaches at St. Maarten. Trip Advisor is another good source to check.

Why are you limiting yourself to a cruiseline excursion :eek:

Consider using a private company...many to choose from...Bernards Tours is just one...do a bit of research....and you'll be so glad you did :)

Why are you limiting yourself to a cruiseline excursion :eek:

Consider using a private company...many to choose from...Bernards Tours is just one...do a bit of research....and you'll be so glad you did :)

Can you recommend other excursions that are not though carnival?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums