Booking restaurants

disneyfans4

We are both platinum cuxs so are eligible for 2 free speciality dining restaurants, also when we booked we got 3 speciality restaurants as part of our package. can anybody tell me will all these be available to book when the booking window opens or do some or all have to bee booked on board. Is it 90/100 days before sailing that it opens. Many thanks.

Is it really necessary to reserve in advance? After many cruises on Princess and Royal Caribbean we are trying our 1st NCL on a short Jade cruise next month. We don't like to plan our dinners in advance. Especially on a new ship and line. We may find we want to do or see something else.

We had never booked our dinners before sailing until this cruise. We never had any problems getting the times we wanted, because we did book soon after getting on board (with that being said, we don't stand in line and the reservation desk either). I don't really know what made me decide to pre-book the dinners on this cruise coming up, but I did.

We are both platinum cuxs so are eligible for 2 free speciality dining restaurants, also when we booked we got 3 speciality restaurants as part of our package. can anybody tell me will all these be available to book when the booking window opens or do some or all have to bee booked on board. Is it 90/100 days before sailing that it opens. Many thanks.

Yes. Book exactly 90 days to cruise. Book all dinners. NOTE the platinum dinners have changed with the new Latitudes program so book wisely.

Also, book any fixed fee restaurants (teppanyaki, Monderno, crique, illustionarium first, before any a la carte restaurants).

Restaurant bookings are STRONGLY recommended unless you like 9:30 dinners.

Is it really necessary to reserve in advance? After many cruises on Princess and Royal Caribbean we are trying our 1st NCL on a short Jade cruise next month. We don't like to plan our dinners in advance. Especially on a new ship and line. We may find we want to do or see something else.

Yes. We sailed on the jade a couple weeks ago. We booked ahead at the 90 day mark with the intention of changing things around on board if there was availability. On day one the restaurant reservation line was very long. Day 2 we checked on the iconcierge app and except for moderno, most reservations before 9 were gone, and some days were fully booked. Walked by reservation desk mid cruise and heard someone complaining that they didn't want to eat after 9 and that's all that was left. Needless to say we left our reservations where they were.

It sounds like you haven't made reservations yet; so I would prioritize that for day 1. This is ONLY for the specialty restaurants; the MDR and other complimentary restaurants (blue lagoon and jasmine garden) are fine to show up when you are hungry; no reservation required.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums