Anthem: Traditional vs. Dynamic Dining

cds62

We will be sailing on Anthem of the Seas later this year for the first time. We have always had traditional dining with an early seating but I am not familiar with the Dynamic Dining offered on Anthem. Could you tell me the pros and cons of the Dynamic Dining vs. Traditional Dining.

Thanks for the help.

We will be sailing on Anthem of the Seas later this year for the first time. We have always had traditional dining with an early seating but I am not familiar with the Dynamic Dining offered on Anthem. Could you tell me the pros and cons of the Dynamic Dining vs. Traditional Dining.

Thanks for the help.

There is no Dynamic Dining on Anthem.

They have either traditional or My Time.

Any reference you see to Dynamic Dining is an IT error on the part of Royal.

While the process is the same as on other ships, the venue(s) in which you dine are quite different - smaller and decorated differently. Don't go looking for some fancy multi-level MDR with a grand chandelier and staircase - there's isn't one.

• 2 weeks later...

I am hoping to get wait listed for early traditional seating, but if I can't it looks like I need to actually pick which "restaurant" (though they all serve same menu?) to eat in each night? If that's the case, does anyone have any suggestions on whether we should mix it up, go to same place each night, etc. We are a multigenerational party of 7 and we really need a table for 6 and be seated closely--otherwise it has been a nightmare with people hearing each other, etc. Any thoughts on what might be best?

Also, if we do manage to get traditional seating, is it in the same dining room with the same waiter each night?

Thanks so much!