Bonnie--More questions on More to Love

hiccups

Hi Bonnie,

In the thread about LCV members being able to receive credit for their internet minutes if they purchased an unlimited internet package, someone asked if that credit would also be applied to the More to Love packages. Would you be able to provide an answer?

Also, if a "Like" or "Adore" package is purchased, is it possible to upgrade the beverage package by paying the difference between the packages? For example, paying $3 per person, per day, to go from the premium to top shelf, or top shelf to ultimate?

Thank you for any information you can provide!

Hello hiccups,

I know you're not trying to "stump the CBO" but I've had to read your question a couple times!

I'll answer below and if I've misunderstood, please write me again :)

On question #1, unlimited internet is included in our More to Love packages as such:

A) in the LIKE package you get unlimited internet for one device (and I'd assume the LCV minutes you're entitled to would apply to any additional device.)

B) in the ADORE package, we give you unlimited internet on two devices.

C) and, in the LOVE package, we give you unlimited internet for an unlimited number of devices you've brought onboard.

Re. question #2, it's my understanding that one cannot simply pay the difference between Beverage packages in the LIKE/ADORE/LOVE, but I have sent an inquiry to those that know better than I.

I'll get back to you as soon as I hear.

Thanks for your questions, and welcome to our Azamara forum!

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for the prompt reply! Here is the post I was referring to regarding the LCV internet minutes translating into dollars off the unlimited package:

LCV members get some free Internet minutes that vary with the level of LCV status However, they have been of no value for those who purchase the unlimited Internet package. When I boarded the Quest last week (January 26, 2017), I was pleasantly surprised that my 90 free minutes equated to $100 off the cost of the unlimited Internet package. I was told the change started with this cruise.

Later in the thread, someone asked if the credit would apply to a More to Love package, since it includes unlimited internet. That is, Would the poster I quoted above, had they purchased one of the packages, have received $100 off in exchange for the LCV internet minutes.

Please let me know if you need additional clarification. Thank you!

Hi hiccups,

Now I understand! Basically, no, we don't discount our More to Love packages.

I figured, but hope springs eternal :) Thank you for your help--I appreciate that you're always available for us!