Mr. Sanchos

MrsHBrand

Hey y'all.

My husband and I will be going on a RCCL cruise in March with a stop in Cozumel. I haven't been to Cozumel since high school (10 years ago) and I have seen quite a bit about this place on the forums. What are y'all's opinion? Is the AI worth it or should we do pay-as-you-go?

Also... if you don't like it, what are some other suggestions?

I am hearing that recent cruisers stopping at Mr. Sanchos were forced to pay AI and that while it's website hasn't been changed, the club is no longer pay-as-you-go. Can anyone in Coz since the turn of the year verify this?

Crew, I hadn't read that particularly but I recently wrote to Mr Sanchos to ask a question.

They sent me a very informative and comprehensive reply (although it didn't answer the question I asked, lol!). However when I read your reply I suspect that the people who were denied PAYG probably arrived on a very busy day, since this is high season and I think they had probably reached their quota for that side for the day.

The reply, received since Christmas, was quite clear that they still had the two options and I think we would have heard more about it on here if they had stopped the two choices.