Happy hour on Sun Princess

I have done a few searches and my conclusions are :

On a 7 night cruise to South Pacific Islands out of Brisbane we can't purchase a drink package ( don't really drink that much anyway)

But neither is there a Happy Hour.

Is this correct ( Hope not I enjoyed Happy Hour on a 7 night on Holland America in Alaska,my first cruise )

Cheers

I'm surprised that the drink package isn't available on your cruise. Princess recently changed the availability of this to 7 nights or longer (rather than longer than 7 nights)

I think that the happy hour runs 3-4pm in the wheelhouse bar and another one late in the nightclub around 11pm. I've been on the Sun princess where the happy hour has been held.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised that the drink package isn't available on your cruise. Princess recently changed the availability of this to 7 nights or longer (rather than longer than 7 nights)

I think that the happy hour runs 3-4pm in the wheelhouse bar and another one late in the nightclub around 11pm. I've been on the Sun princess where the happy hour has been held.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk[/quote

@@@@@@

Possible I have read posts that were out of date,if I could get into the princess site Inwould look but along with many other iPad users I can't .

Cheers

I know that the Sea Princess isn't the Sun. The last time we cruised on the Sea, happy hour was in the Legends Bar, so it could be there also on the Sun. We will be on the Sun next cruise this week, so if I think about while on-board I will let you know for sure.

I haven't come across new availability of wine bottle packages on 7 night cruises - do you know where it says this on their website? We are on the 7 night Qld cruise next week on the Sun and always find this package a godsend but thought it wouldn't be available.

I haven't come across new availability of wine bottle packages on 7 night cruises - do you know where it says this on their website? We are on the 7 night Qld cruise next week on the Sun and always find this package a godsend but thought it wouldn't be available.

I haven't seen the wine package being available in the website

I only have seen the AIBP (all inclusive) for $59 AUD/day available.

Usually your cruise personalizer will indicate what's available.

Be sure to let us know if it was available after the cruise. Enjoy the cruise[emoji2]

@@@

Hi Lorri,do you think you can post a couple of the patters from next week,would be interesting to see what's on offer

Cheers

I have done a few searches and my conclusions are :

On a 7 night cruise to South Pacific Islands out of Brisbane we can't purchase a drink package ( don't really drink that much anyway)

But neither is there a Happy Hour.

Is this correct ( Hope not I enjoyed Happy Hour on a 7 night on Holland America in Alaska,my first cruise )

Cheers

I have answered your post on the Princess board:)

and in regard to the Wine Package, we have never been able to get it on the Aus based ships:(

When the Emerald arrived here in November last year, they had the package available prior and as soon as it arrived in Sydney it was not available.

Happy hour on QM2 in a couple of weeks could be @ 5pm on our balcony, sipping on a glass of BYO Hardys Stamp cask Sauv Blanc, as we have first sitting dinner @ 6pm.. I cannot understand why Cunard don't have Happy Hours, imagine how many G&T's the Poms would down.

Second sitting is too late @ 8.30pm, cannot digest it that late.:(

I think by the time we sail out of ye olde Sydney Harbour @ 11.45pm, I shall be in Noddy Land, ready to rise @ 0600 for a few laps of the promenade deck and into the Kings Court buffet @ 7am for a full English fry up, you know, eggs, snags, bacon, beans, hash browns, beans, the whole healthy brekkie.

I can say that on the current cruise aboard Sun Princess that happy hour is in the Wheelhouse.
s@@@@@@

Enjoy your cruise Keagle and keep safe,thanks for the info,if you can would you mind on your return posting a couple of patters.

Cheers:):):)