Ibiza....what's in walking distance from port? Not a lot of info out there??

tartana

Compared to other ports I've been researching, I'm having a hard time getting much info about Ibiza cruise port. Is there much to do within walking distance of the cruise port? "Calm" evening activities? We have an overnight there. I'm looking at a possible Jeep tour for a few hours one of the days- any recommendations or ideas? I do not wish to rent my own vehicle.

Several on our roll call are going on an Ibiza food tour: http://ibizafoodtours.com

We are taking a walking tour of the old town, Dalt Vila, with a company run by the same management as the food tour, but I think that there may be a tour offered by the tourism office since the one we booked is required to have an 'official' guide who discusses the history along with the company's guide: http://walkingibiza.com

The Cruise Critic info was very helpful, cruisemom42! While I read the ports-of-call forums religiously, I've not investigated the port guides.

Ibiza town is quite a long stroll from where the ships dock. I'd say 20/25 mins walk. Mostly along the coast, past Pascha nightclub..........

as for the town itself... good old town style with a hint of modern club culture. Could easily grab a drink where the shuttle drops off and get a good sea view or go up the castle and find a spot with a view of the sea.

imo a walking tour (if paid for) is not worth it. As nice as Ibiza is, there is imo not much a guide can tell you that a stroll by ones self couldn't.

if clubbing isn't for you, there's a number of bars on the waterfront to try.