Another Internet package question.

RNsoon2beNP

Hey I know this topic gets beat to death. But just looking for some up to date info, from those that have cruised lately. Especially on the newer ships.

Im on the the Vista in a week. 😁

So im not trying to spend a arm and a leg on the Internet (because it is vacation) how ever I will need to check emails periodically. Is the value package (16/day) worth it?

Any one able to actually access snapchat, and if so what package did you have?

Also does the Internet cover the carnival hub app.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

I was on the 15 night Hawaii Journeys cruise on the Miracle last month and if you use the chat feature on the Carnival hub, there's an extra charge of $5 per day in addition to the Wi-Fi package. It's more economical to buy any pkg for the duration instead of daily, but if you just want to connect occasionally, go the daily route. I did not use Snap Chat, but I always get the Premium Package as I have to be online all the time and it's far more economical. You can do anything with the Premium package (streaming music and movies, etc) and the speed is faster except when you are crossing the Pacific, the Wi-Fi signal is lost until you get to one of the islands.

Hey I know this topic gets beat to death. But just looking for some up to date info, from those that have cruised lately. Especially on the newer ships.

Im on the the Vista in a week. ��

Just curious OP, off topic question. How will your becoming NP affect your username?:) :) My niece just passed the NJ exam.