Liberty of Seas deck location question-1st timer!

Britbrie

Hey y'all,

I see many people on here ask this question, but I haven't seen a definitive answer... unless I missed it.

It will be my first time on RCCL, and I'm very excited... currently I'm in a JS on deck 10, about 4-5 doors down from the RS. There have been a few openings for JS on deck 9 as of today, should I switch? Will there be a good deal of noise if I stay on deck 10?? Anyone have any experience?

Also, what is your absolute favorite thing to do on the ship? And what is something that can be skipped?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Hey y'all,

I see many people on here ask this question, but I haven't seen a definitive answer... unless I missed it.

It will be my first time on RCCL, and I'm very excited... currently I'm in a JS on deck 10, about 4-5 doors down from the RS. There have been a few openings for JS on deck 9 as of today, should I switch? Will there be a good deal of noise if I stay on deck 10?? Anyone have any experience?

Also, what is your absolute favorite thing to do on the ship? And what is something that can be skipped?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Personally never had any issues staying on deck 10 and noise but then we are never in the cabin during times where it would be an issue. We actually try to stay as close to the top and rear of the ship as possible because we spend a ton of time at the flowrider.

Thank you everyone! I'm learning so much about Royal from all of you! I'm jumping ship from Carnival, and I am very excited, definitely appreciate the help!

If you are adventurous, come check out the flowrider. It's what caused us to switch from Carnival to Royal :)