First time on Breakaway tips

sprigjoy

When we went on the tender tickets was the only way onto the island, had to scan card to get in, recommend you book a time anyways

And as for rock of ages , your child is 13? At that age they already know the words , at least in this setting it's not some rapper talking about what he does

It has a "normal" height rail. If you go to the bar that's right outside Vibe, on port side. There are stairs just aft of the bar.

LInda

Thank you! I'll have to check it out during sailaway. I will probably be with my mom on the Haven sundeck (she has some pain/mobility issues, so she'll want to stay put) and want to see if I can run up there for some quick unubstructive pics.

Thank you! I'll have to check it out during sailaway. I will probably be with my mom on the Haven sundeck (she has some pain/mobility issues, so she'll want to stay put) and want to see if I can run up there for some quick unubstructive pics.

If you're in the Haven, just exit the Haven entrance door and go right, exit the sliding doors to the outside. Then head aft. It's very close and you can't miss it! Have fun! :D

Linda