Celebrity Solstice bar prices

willjan

We are thinking of having a drinks package on Celebrity Solstice and want to know if it is worth it, does anyone a copy of bar prices? Thank you.

having been on the solstice I can tell you that I don't think their bar prices are much different than most other cruise ships.the question of wether you want a drink package or not I suppose depends on how much you drink.prices are aprx beer $6-8 / wine by glass $7-15 / soft drinks $2-3 per can / specialty coffees $5-8 some include alcohol .I have found that if you have to buy your drinks as you go you tend to not drink as much but if you have a drinks package you tend to drink a lot more.

we are going on the solstice in april with both my wife and I having received the free drinks package, I am going to upgrade my wife to the premium package once on board as she likes the better quality wines

alcohol packages work very well for us even if we have to purchase them.

best you go onto the celebrity site and see what each package offers and whats best for you.there is no limit on how many drinks you can have only the quality of the product e.g classic package johnny walker red label + others / premium package johnny walker black label + others

I would base your findings on having a good or night out with friends and what it cost you for the night for drinks.

not saying everyone gets on the drink ,but when you are cruising it is a different world, and it can become very sociable.hope this helps

This may help, scroll to the bottom photos. Prices need the 18% added as in Australia the drink prices have it already included.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPCkmIcSVT6kv4cFNkFruEXDEZehl_QAf6BwTcH5khDDTauayItsay6sx7f0u3-gA?key=cW5JNk1NMHFfWnRRM3dwaHBZSENTc0ZERHloYkp3

Mic, is the Solstice still in USD? I havent been on since 2014.

having been on the solstice I can tell you that I don't think their bar prices are much different than most other cruise ships.the question of wether you want a drink package or not I suppose depends on how much you drink.prices are aprx beer $6-8 / wine by glass $7-15 / soft drinks $2-3 per can / specialty coffees $5-8 some include alcohol .I have found that if you have to buy your drinks as you go you tend to not drink as much but if you have a drinks package you tend to drink a lot more.

we are going on the solstice in april with both my wife and I having received the free drinks package, I am going to upgrade my wife to the premium package once on board as she likes the better quality wines

alcohol packages work very well for us even if we have to purchase them.

best you go onto the celebrity site and see what each package offers and whats best for you.there is no limit on how many drinks you can have only the quality of the product e.g classic package johnny walker red label + others / premium package johnny walker black label + others

I would base your findings on having a good or night out with friends and what it cost you for the night for drinks.

not saying everyone gets on the drink ,but when you are cruising it is a different world, and it can become very sociable.hope this helps

May I suggest if going from Classic to Premium just for the wine list you try the Classic package for a couple of days. You or your wife may find the quality of wines more than acceptable. Some of the house wines are really good and depending upon when and where Premium wines on one cruise maybe classic on another. If after a couple of days you want to change then by all means do so