Princess Bottled Wine (Sparkling) Prices

jennybenny

I did a quick search and didn't find what I was looking for. I know I've seen someone post a list of current wine bottle prices, but couldn't find it.

I was wondering what Princess is currently charging for bottle prices of Sparkling wine/Champagne on board, not the pre-purchased bottles.

Would appreciate anyone's input on the current prices.

Thanks,

Jenny

• 3 weeks later...
I did a quick search and didn't find what I was looking for. I know I've seen someone post a list of current wine bottle prices, but couldn't find it.

I was wondering what Princess is currently charging for bottle prices of Sparkling wine/Champagne on board, not the pre-purchased bottles.

Would appreciate anyone's input on the current prices.

Thanks,

Jenny

Here's a link to a wine list comparing onboard prices to bringing your own wine on the ship & paying $15 corkage. When I recently sailed on the Star it was the same wine/sparkling wine/champagne list & the same prices in January.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=372485&d=1451797733

Here's a link to a wine list comparing onboard prices to bringing your own wine on the ship & paying $15 corkage. When I recently sailed on the Star it was the same wine/sparkling wine/champagne list & the same prices in January.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=372485&d=1451797733

Thanks so much! It's what I was looking for! Plus, helps to know that pricing was the same in January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much! It's what I was looking for! Plus, helps to know that pricing was the same in January

You're welcome & in January I checked prices/availability for "Steelers36" & only found a couple of changes but none for sparkling wine/champagne.

You're welcome & in January I checked prices/availability for "Steelers36" & only found a couple of changes but none for sparkling wine/champagne.

Thanks! We were debating bringing a few bottles in and paying corkage but at these prices we'll just buy on board. [emoji4] mom is not getting drink package, but we are. So we'll buy her bottles [emoji4]

Thanks! We were debating bringing a few bottles in and paying corkage but at these prices we'll just buy on board. [emoji4] mom is not getting drink package, but we are. So we'll buy her bottles [emoji4]

Sounds like a great plan! You can get your glasses of wine that are included in the AIBP and get a 40% discount on her bottles of wine. :)

Sounds like a great plan! You can get your glasses of wine that are included in the AIBP and get a 40% discount on her bottles of wine. :)

Exactly!! She doesn't drink much, so it makes sense to buy her bottles and she can drink a couple of glasses a night. A bottle every 2 days is not bad. Plus I'm sure she won't drink every day.

I really appreciate your reply because I could not for the life of me find the link you shared. I knew I had "just" seen it.