Kids on Breeze

njaspersen

We are considering either the Breeze with Carnival or the Liberty of the Seas with Royal Caribbean. I think with the Liberty the kids definitely will not get board (we have cruised on RC and are familiar with how to keep kids entertained) but we are wanting to save a few dollars. I'm just concerned about how entertained the kids will be with Carnival. Ages will be 9, 7, 2, and 7 months. Anyone familiar with this boat and it's kids programs?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The younger ones would love the Dr. Seuss activities on board. They have book readings with the characters (in cool costumes.) There's also character breakfasts where you eat green eggs and ham (of course) with them. There's even a Dr. Seuss parade that goes through the ship for the kids. And then there's the Build-a-Bear workshop that's always a hit with the little ones. The older ones would really enjoy the sports deck with its foosball, pool tables, mini golf, ropes course, basketball court, hot dog stand, and sports bar. There's also a 3-D Thrill theater with moving seats and misters that's like a Disney ride. The arcade is pretty big and the candy store has a LOT of goodies to choose from. I think they will be pretty happy with this ship. Carnival caters to families. 🤗

I haven't cruise the Breeze yet, next year. However, my kids have cruised with Carnival, not once did I hear about them being bored. They were just as busy as me, if not busier. They made friends, played on the water slide, basketball, mini golf, ate what they wanted and when. They still talk about the cruise to this day.