Gratuties still showing as due

buckeye rob

Have paid in full for August 11, 2017 Alaska cruise. $238.00 in gratuities still showing. This has happened all along, but 2nd Celebrity receipt shows correct balance. This shows in manage reservation. Have called Celebrity about this, but they say its just the way it reads since the gratuity is included. Hate to come to the May deadline and lose my over full $9k deposit over $238.00. Regards, Gerry.

I am booked on July 9th equinox. Same thing with me. Balance due is $189 higher than it should be if you minus the deposit from the total amount due. This by coincidence happens to be the amount of gratuities. I have emailed them but have yet to hear back.

This has happened to us before and shows that way for our August Alaska cruise. Celebrity has always had it fixed before the sail date and I no longer worry about it. My booking confirmations are always right, it is just the web site that has the glitch.

Have paid in full for August 11, 2017 Alaska cruise. $238.00 in gratuities still showing. This has happened all along, but 2nd Celebrity receipt shows correct balance. This shows in manage reservation. Have called Celebrity about this, but they say its just the way it reads since the gratuity is included. Hate to come to the May deadline and lose my over full $9k deposit over $238.00. Regards, Gerry.

I had the same thing happen. The Celebrity invoice showed zero remaining balance due, but looking at my account on the scree, Manage Reservation was still showing the gratuity amount due, so I called them.

Consider yourself lucky that you did not get the same agent I did.

The agent I spoke with changed my account so now I cannot see any of my billing or payment information at all under Manage Reservation!

Now it just says Status: Booked. :(

I guess some of them just remove all the billing and payment information from the customer's account, figuring that if we can no longer see it showing the incorrect amount, we won't bug them about it. :eek:

Thanks folks. Will just wait and see. I have made copies and saved the e-mail invoice showing $00.00 balance. Should suffice. :rolleyes: Regards, Gerry.

4 months ago I got an invoice saying $00.00. A few weeks ago on final payment day they sent me an invoice for $238. When I called up they said someone made a mistake and no one bothered to tell me. I was to pay the $238. No one seemed to care that I had an invoice for $0. Just go through the invoice with a fine tip comb or have the money in waiting just in case.