shows on the carnival vista

granni10

hello, what type of shows are the playlist presented on the vista are the shows every night? thanks for any input

I just got off the Vista 6 day. They have a couple production shows: Flick (the best i've ever seen) Rock Show (pretty good) and a Cuban-themed one (Skip this one unless you really like that kind of music).

No, they are not "every night" because some nights they have "Love and Marriage", "Hasbro Game Show", and typically at least one "Fly-on perofrmer"

hello, what type of shows are the playlist presented on the vista are the shows every night? thanks for any input

Although there is not usually a Playlist Productions show every night there will be some form of show such as; Love & Marriage, Hasbro the Game Show, Fly on Entertainment or Punchliner Comedy Club.

Here is a list of the shows. (Vista is unique as it has a larger cast with a few extra dancers)

f8cf2b2ddbf86bfe9f96a2086dec7368.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/url

• 2 months later...

We were just on the Vista (Apr. 8 - 16). I may be in the minority here, but for the most part, I thought the Playlist Production shows weren't that great. I did enjoy the Amor Cubano show. The music and dancing was very entertaining. Flick was a total mess. Just a hodgepodge of songs from different movies. America Rocks was okay, but not great. Studio VIP was kind of lame. Overall, the shows were about what you'd expect to see at most high schools. Instead of Carnival spending their money on building bigger ships (do we really need them?), maybe Carnival should pay more money to hire better talent, and do away with the lousy Playlist Production shows. Go see the shows if you really want to. Just don't expect top notch entertainment.

We were just on the Vista (Apr. 8 - 16). I may be in the minority here, but for the most part, I thought the Playlist Production shows weren't that great. I did enjoy the Amor Cubano show. The music and dancing was very entertaining. Flick was a total mess. Just a hodgepodge of songs from different movies. America Rocks was okay, but not great. Studio VIP was kind of lame. Overall, the shows were about what you'd expect to see at most high schools. Instead of Carnival spending their money on building bigger ships (do we really need them?), maybe Carnival should pay more money to hire better talent, and do away with the lousy Playlist Production shows. Go see the shows if you really want to. Just don't expect top notch entertainment.

We figured out that RCCL has the best entertainment, hands down.

Whatever show you go to make sure you get there at least 20 minutes early.

The moving seats,oddly placed pillars and the like render some seats useless.

Flick was great the rest were normal Carnival fair and just ok. Carnival did Quest on our cruise which was a good laugh...I do wonder when the started doing that.

Flick was definitely better on Vista than on our recent cruise on Dream. I think the dancers were just learning it and it wasn't as crisp. Also, because it was on a regular stage, it lost something. The movable seats in the main lounge on Vista really made the show!