bags in grocery stores??

Its all a conspiracy theory, you enter the cellar, etc, looking for that ticket, emerge hrs later with a cork-screw, an old traffic ticket and a photo of mum. And then you wonder what you went down there for.:). After a few visits, you now have a new pile waiting for a green/blue bag to be filled and restored.

Its a scam.

I get told to go down and look for such and such.

My shoulders drop, I know I need a bottle of water, a packed lunch and a chew-chew bar.

Bloody conspiracy.

Its all a conspiracy theory, you enter the cellar, etc, looking for that ticket, emerge hrs later with a cork-screw, an old traffic ticket and a photo of mum. And then you wonder what you went down there for.:). After a few visits, you now have a new pile waiting for a green/blue bag to be filled and restored.

Its a scam.

I get told to go down and look for such and such.

My shoulders drop, I know I need a bottle of water, a packed lunch and a chew-chew bar.

Bloody conspiracy.

I almost feel sorry for you, such a tough life.:p

I almost feel sorry for you, such a tough life.:p

I know, its like leaving the 4 cents off petrol voucher at home.

Now do I spend 2 cents worth driving back to get it, thus reducing my discount to 2 cents.

or do I save on the 2 for 1 chocolate bars if I spend $80 or more.

Its Doing MY Head In.:)

Now do I spend 2 cents worth driving back to get it, thus reducing my discount to 2 cents.

Sometimes that 8c works great.

Got Mrs Gut a drink today for just 50c.

Just within the last week a bloke found a one year old lottery/lotto ticket in the bottom of an old shopping bag. Took it to newsagency...now a millionaire.:') So best check your stockpile of green bags!

yep lucky bugger

Chocolate normally makes everything okay.:D

Far too short, and having lost two days basically restricted to bed made it even shorter, but other wise very enjoyable.

If your friends have an more questions don't hesitate to yell.

Thanks Mr Gut

Sorry you had some days in bed but it sounds like you came back a champ! I tell friends to post all the time but I think they are scared of you Aussies :D Not sure why, but maybe your reputations precede you? (all that independent spirit and speaking your mind stuff). reminds me of how Americans used to be...

Today was very bad--sudden flight issues that had a lot to do with Qantas deciding not to codeshare with American Airlines. I think we have it sorted but I am still worried. I do have to say, Qantas handled it a lot better than AA.

ML

Thanks Mr Gut

Sorry you had some days in bed but it sounds like you came back a champ! I tell friends to post all the time but I think they are scared of you Aussies :D Not sure why, but maybe your reputations precede you? (all that independent spirit and speaking your mind stuff). reminds me of how Americans used to be...

Today was very bad--sudden flight issues that had a lot to do with Qantas deciding not to codeshare with American Airlines. I think we have it sorted but I am still worried. I do have to say, Qantas handled it a lot better than AA.

ML

I'm sure it will all work out fine.

In spite of being free spirited and speaking our mind (well some anyway) I'm pretty sure you'll discover we are a friendly mob.

Thanks Mr Gut

ML

They certainly had a falling out. Short marriage.

Thanks Mr Gut

ML

I hope it doesn't affect your flights.

They certainly had a falling out. Short marriage.

yes, apparently they think they can make more money splitting up. isn't that always the way :D

I hope it doesn't affect your flights.

It affected both our flights. They switched us from Dallas to LAX as our departure airport to Sydney, that flight didn't have premium economy that we booked/paid for, and they couldn't assign us better seats, so DH was going to be in a middle economy seat for 15 hours :(. Oh, and they said "after you come back from the trip, you can write a letter to customer relations and tell them what happened. They might give you a refund for not getting PE".

Long story short, I spent 6 hours on the phone with American (2 with Qantas) and got us back on our original flights and seats. Now I am worried that when we show up in Dallas, Qantas will tell us we should be in LA!!

it's a great way to start a major trip--I hope we make it to Sydney.

ML

yes, apparently they think they can make more money splitting up. isn't that always the way :D

It affected both our flights. They switched us from Dallas to LAX as our departure airport to Sydney, that flight didn't have premium economy that we booked/paid for, and they couldn't assign us better seats, so DH was going to be in a middle economy seat for 15 hours :(. Oh, and they said "after you come back from the trip, you can write a letter to customer relations and tell them what happened. They might give you a refund for not getting PE".

Long story short, I spent 6 hours on the phone with American (2 with Qantas) and got us back on our original flights and seats. Now I am worried that when we show up in Dallas, Qantas will tell us we should be in LA!!

it's a great way to start a major trip--I hope we make it to Sydney.

ML

What a mess, at least you have a chance of sorting it before you had to leave or got to the airport.

What a mess, at least you have a chance of sorting it before you had to leave or got to the airport.

Yes, exactly how I characterized it! We think we have it sorted, but won't know for sure until Wednesday.

Keep your fingers crossed for us. We should have email at our Sydney hotel--I will post if we make it.

ML

Yes, exactly how I characterized it! We think we have it sorted, but won't know for sure until Wednesday.

Keep your fingers crossed for us. We should have email at our Sydney hotel--I will post if we make it.

ML

We will keep our fingers crossed for you.