Question on Central Park and Boardwalk staterooms on Oasis of the Seas

...The carribean is a lovely area best admired sitting on your balcony when you sail into port.
If you have a starboard balcony and sail into San Juan (which I did on a diverted Oasis cruise a month ago) by far the best view (El Moro downtown, etc on the port versus essentially nothing starboard) the area is best admired from the other side of the ship. IMO the best views are from the Deck 14 forward sun deck where you have your choice of views. I don't begrudge you your balcony, but please stop telling me that I have to think just like you when I sail in the Caribbean or anywhere else.

We were on the Oasis mid January in a CP balcony. It was a last minute cruise with a great deal. We have stayed many times in a Boardwalk balcony and always found it fun. We never felt it was too noisy.

This last cruise convinced us we'll not be booking a CP balcony again. It was LOUD during the day. All of the activities on the upper deck with music, Zumba, line dancing when giving instructions to these activities made it truly unbearable to sit out on the balcony to read or relax and enjoy it. We could not be out on our balcony and even talk to each other it was so loud. Very disappointing and annoying. Evening times were fine and the music in Central Park was nice.

There are good and bad but never had a bad oceon view balcony yet.

love sailing with RCCL

If you have a starboard balcony and sail into San Juan (which I did on a diverted Oasis cruise a month ago) by far the best view (El Moro downtown, etc on the port versus essentially nothing starboard) the area is best admired from the other side of the ship. IMO the best views are from the Deck 14 forward sun deck where you have your choice of views. I don't begrudge you your balcony, but please stop telling me that I have to think just like you when I sail in the Caribbean or anywhere else.

But surely when you sailed out you would have the opposite view.

love sailing with RCCL

Every body to their own and I like to be positive and exude my joy in visiting remarkable ports.

love sailing with RCCL