Drink limit

swanmark

I found the pre-made drinks weak (comparable to what I would expect from a chain restaurant).

The made to order drinks were similar to what I would get in a neighborhood bar.

With the UDP.

Sometimes, you just have to ask.

On our recent NCL Gem cruise, my DW ordered a Pina Colada ( it was around noon).

When she said it tasted rather weak, the bartender said,

"Oh, I didn't know you wanted alcohol in it."

Doubles- No problem.

when I called and asked what the limits might be - I was told the limit was drinks up to $15. so you can order as many $14.99 drinks as you want.

Partly correct.

You can order drinks over $15 if you want (and many people do). You just pay the difference between $15 and the cost of your drink (plus 18% gratuity on the additional amount).

Does anyone know if I can get Fosters beer with the package? I know this sounds like an obvious question, but I googled the menu to see if they had it and found that they do... in the usual "oil can" (25 oz) for 6.95. However it also said you could get drafts up to 5.95 and bottles up to 5.50. (?) This seems to exclude Fosters.

It has been stated in here that you can get any drink up to $15 under the UDP. This has me scratching my head and hoping I can get my beloved Fosters.:eek::confused:

Thank you... I will tell them you said so!😜

You're welcome... just fyi, those bits about bottled and draft beers up to $5.95 or whatever it was... that's old information that applied to the old program. None of that applies anymore.

This is the current policy:

https://www.ncl.com/terms/ultimate-beverage-package