Anyone Have The FunTimes For Vista 8 Day Southern???

mjmcgove

So hard to find lol, and I don't think it's gone to curaçao yet, has it? Only Bonaire?

Too hard! Carnival should be publishing this or at least emailing it to people in the weeks leading up to a cruise. I'm trying to dream about being at sea over here!

I believe they alternate between Bonaire and Curaçao.

• 3 weeks later...
Too hard! Carnival should be publishing this or at least emailing it to people in the weeks leading up to a cruise. I'm trying to dream about being at sea over here!

I believe they alternate between Bonaire and Curaçao.

My one complaint about Carnival is they refuse to allow this information out in advance. I plan my cruises over 1 year in advance and daydreaming is a big part of me getting my money's worth. The explanations I have been given in the past are that the schedule is customized each time. I think they just don't appreciate the value of just dreaming regardless of realistic expectations.

My one complaint about Carnival is they refuse to allow this information out in advance. I plan my cruises over 1 year in advance and daydreaming is a big part of me getting my money's worth. The explanations I have been given in the past are that the schedule is customized each time. I think they just don't appreciate the value of just dreaming regardless of realistic expectations.

Another reason is that they don't often have the CD/ED schedule worked out that far in advance. There are similar events and activities across the board, but some CDs offer more trivia than others, etc....plus if there are major events going on (Halloween, super bowl, valentine's day....) the events might change to coordinate the holiday/time of year

So hard to find lol, and I don't think it's gone to curaçao yet, has it? Only Bonaire?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

What about the Fun Times from any of the Vista sailings recently? Would give us a general idea of what to expect. We have been away from CCL for awhile now and considering coming back solely due to this itinerary!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Another reason is that they don't often have the CD/ED schedule worked out that far in advance. There are similar events and activities across the board, but some CDs offer more trivia than others, etc....plus if there are major events going on (Halloween, super bowl, valentine's day....) the events might change to coordinate the holiday/time of year

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Last time (October 2016) I just found FunTimes for whatever boat was in the same port and figured the itinerary would be similar for any ship in the same port. I was pretty much correct in that there were the same schedules and port information. I also got FunTimes for the same length cruise sea days which was important to me because expecting when the formal nights are is something I want to know in advance. I got Funtimes for the ship 2 weeks in advance which was also helpful.

What I really wish I had been able to obtain would have been a review that told me the whole boat (Freedom) smelled of cigarette smoke throughout. It was so thick that it really put a damper on many of our fun activities. My mother suffered bronchitis complications and Carnival's response was less than satisfactory. I will never sail on that size boat again. I love Carnival but they screwed the pooch on that one.