Birra Moretti?

Doc2725

Being an Italian cruise line, I thought that Moretti would be one of the prominently featured beers onboard. However, I do not see it on any of the menus. Has anyone seen Moretti being sold aboard the Divina?

I knew Peroni was, but that is the equivalent of bud, coors, miller, etc. in the U.S.- very common. Moretti, while still pretty main stream in Italy, is at least a bit better. Has anyone seen it onboard?

My choice from that menu would be Stella with Dos Equis a close second. Last time on MSC they had Guinness Foreign Extra Stout which, at 7.5% alcohol by volume, really got me happy. Was that menu from Divina? The beers and spirits change from ship to ship and route to route.

My choice from that menu would be Stella with Dos Equis a close second. Last time on MSC they had Guinness Foreign Extra Stout which, at 7.5% alcohol by volume, really got me happy. Was that menu from Divina? The beers and spirits change from ship to ship and route to route.

So any posts/replys related to my question? Moretti?

I knew Peroni was, but that is the equivalent of bud, coors, miller, etc. in the U.S.- very common. Moretti, while still pretty main stream in Italy, is at least a bit better. Has anyone seen it onboard?
No, didn't see it on board Fantasia so perhaps it's a brand not stocked across the fleet.

I will infer that the beers with the red stars are excluded from the drinks voucher program, but are they included in the Yacht Club? Do like a Guinness every now and then. :D

IIRC the bottled beers are available in YC. DH had Guinness on a ship once - never repeated the experience! As a former employee, he knows his Guinness!