Booking shore excursions/restaurant reservations

IAMACRUZAHOLIC

I just booked the Jewel out of Vancouver for October 3rd. I'm not able to book shore excursions or restaurant reservations. Last cruise was booked 3-4 months ahead of time and I had no problem. Is there a timeframe before the excursions/reservations are able to be booked? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just booked the Jewel out of Vancouver for October 3rd. I'm not able to book shore excursions or restaurant reservations. Last cruise was booked 3-4 months ahead of time and I had no problem. Is there a timeframe before the excursions/reservations are able to be booked? Thanks!

Restaurant reservations opens on July 5, 2017 for non-suite guests (90 day before cruise) or June 25, 2017 for suites guests (100 days before cruise).

You should be able to book your shore excursions already.

Individual dining reservations will be displayed at the 90 day out mark. You will not see them before. As a first time NCL, I found making dining res to be very simple. Be sure to make them at the 90 day point as prime times fill quickly.