What time can FTTF folks arrive at the gate in Baltimore?

PaCUfan

In the past we have had a tradition of grabbing breakfast locally and being at the gate by 9-9:30, which usually put us as the first 5-10 ppl there. I've heard that since returning from Tampa they are enforcing the new rules. Does anyone know how early FTTF ppl can arrive without being turned away?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I only know when Miami terminal opens up for accepting passengers in the terminal and thats about 9:30 am. Baltimore I dont know if they run the same times but FTTF people can arrive and check in when the doors open, when ever that is. Basically FTTF can arrive at their leisure lIke Platinum and Diamond members.

I think for Baltimore is too early. If I remember correctly I got there about 10 and that was before they changed the arrival time of the Pride. I was one of the first to check in but you still have a very long wait inside and is not very comfortable. This time I am planning to arrive around 11.

The Pride is not scheduled back until 10am but the last two weeks it has arrived a little early. I would not get to the pier before noon. If you are driving they will not let you into the lot until a large number of the previous passengers leave. I think they start boarding at 12:30pm. If you are driving to the pier I would track the ship's arrival time and make a determination what time to get there. Enjoy your cruise!

For the time being arriving at 10 and eating lunch onboard at 11 is GONE. They are not letting you in the terminal until 1230, diamond, plat., fttf, doesn't matter. At least for now until further notice. I would plan accordingly and just keep an eye on things, who knows maybe another change.