Question About Pre-Paying DSC Online When Booked With TA

macandlucy

I booked our next cruise via a TA, (used the TA associated with our travel points credit card) and have paid for the cruise, in full, through them. If I pre-pay DSC myself, via NCL.com, will NCL send the receipt to me directly, or will they send it to the TA I used.to make the booking?

(The credit card TA does not send any kind of proof of payment until about 30 days prior to the cruise, and I don't really like that policy, so I would prefer to just do it myself and have the proof of payment sent directly to me.)

I book through my TA but pay my gratuities online and it shows in your "My NCL" account. As does the reservation made by your TA.

Your "My NCL" account will also email you your receipt - show any booked items - ie pre booking dinners etc. Any add ons such as a dining package or a shore excursion.

All of these things can be done direct on your "My NCL".

I book via my banking travel as it gives us an additional 10% off any NCL deal - which adds up.

Hope this helps.

I got this notice a few days ago.......

Norwegian Cruise Line is making a nominal adjustment to its daily service charges, effective April 1, 2017. Norwegian's discretionary daily service charges make it easy for guests to provide gratuities to key onboard staff who provide superior guest service during the cruise, including their room steward, restaurant servers and behind-the-scenes support staff.

The new rates for all ships, except Norwegian Sky are:

• $13.99 per person per day for any category up to a mini-suite stateroom
  • $16.99 per person per day for any suite or Haven category

Any guest that has made a booking by March 31, 2017 will have the option of prepaying their service charges at the current rate if done prior to sail date. Guests with existing cruise reservations who have already pre-paid their service charges at the current rate are not affected.