Special Dining first night in Oasis

This is available on my cruise . $15.00/person for specialty dining the first night of the cruise. You select a time and they choose the restaurant, which may be modified once on board. Anyone do this? I'm a vegetarian so eating in the steak restaurant isn't a great option. Can you change it to a different restaurant if you're not happy? Is that what they mean by modified? What are the restaurant options on this package? Thanks:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Oasis in Dec. I purchased the 3 night dining package to begin night 2. I selected the time and when we boarded they said I could do restaurants in any order I wanted. When we boarded I purchased the $15pp for the 1st night. They were anxious to do as I wished. Enjoy.

We had the First Night Done Right $15 offer on both legs of our Oasis back to back last month. We had been in our cabin 30 mins and got a call asking which venue we wanted to dine in but we wanted to check the menus at the desk in the Royal Promenade. So after checking the menus and making our choice we booked Chops at that desk. When we re-boarded on the 2nd leg we went to Chops and booked again. It's a very good deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had the First Night Done Right $15 offer on both legs of our Oasis back to back last month. We had been in our cabin 30 mins and got a call asking which venue we wanted to dine in but we wanted to check the menus at the desk in the Royal Promenade. So after checking the menus and making our choice we booked Chops at that desk. When we re-boarded on the 2nd leg we went to Chops and booked again. It's a very good deal.

Thank you I wondered how it worked:) Definitely want to miss the very long first night in the MDR[emoji106]

Thank you I wondered how it worked:) Definitely want to miss the very long first night in the MDR[emoji106]

Hi there my friend from our 4/30 thread...just keep in mind the specialty restaurants can be long too. They take their time in between courses and for us that never really bothered us. But hopefully for you it won't be an issue and they will have you in and out in a nice time frame. We never eat in a specialty restaurant the 1st night mainly due to the long day and the fact we can't count on our luggage being there in time for dinner- but it is a great draw for alot of people. :)

Hi there my friend from our 4/30 thread...just keep in mind the specialty restaurants can be long too. They take their time in between courses and for us that never really bothered us. But hopefully for you it won't be an issue and they will have you in and out in a nice time frame. We never eat in a specialty restaurant the 1st night mainly due to the long day and the fact we can't count on our luggage being there in time for dinner- but it is a great draw for alot of people. :)

First vacation in a long time without kids! Looking to make it special and change up our "family" routine so it's all good! No problem[emoji6]

Yes us too. Will seem so strange for me to not have our girls with us. Our true first vacation since before we were married and celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats[emoji322] This Sunday is 24yrs for us:) We are so overdue for couple time. Lots of celebrating for both of us[emoji106]

Awe yes for sure!! Can't wait to meet you and your hubby!!! Congrats to you both as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes you all as well! We shall PARTY[emoji322] 4 WEEKS[emoji568]

On the Cruise Planner it states "up to 50 percent off." You are saying the total was $15.00 per person to dine at Chops on the first night? That is a very good deal. Seems somewhat misleading on the Cruise Planner.

Just booked this deal after reading this thread. When will we hear what restaurant we have? Sounds like we can change once aboard. Hopefully not solarium, now that it is apparently included.

Just booked this deal after reading this thread. When will we hear what restaurant we have? Sounds like we can change once aboard. Hopefully not solarium, now that it is apparently included.

You will find out your restaurant assignment when you get to your stateroom.

On the Cruise Planner it states "up to 50 percent off." You are saying the total was $15.00 per person to dine at Chops on the first night? That is a very good deal. Seems somewhat misleading on the Cruise Planner.

Hi

Yes $15 pp and we could choose Chops. I think 50% off would roughly equate to dining at Giovannis which I believe is $29. The percentage discount for Chops is higher.

Hi

Yes $15 pp and we could choose Chops. I think 50% off would roughly equate to dining at Giovannis which I believe is $29. The percentage discount for Chops is higher.

Just to be certain, they will not make us pay the difference at chops if it is greater than a fifty percent discount?

Just to be certain, they will not make us pay the difference at chops if it is greater than a fifty percent discount?

No extra charge, unless you order one of the "premium" entrees.