transportation from MIA to hotel in Fll and back from port of FLL to MIA airport

NanaBell

Looking for ... Anyone have any idea's other then taxi?

I'm interested in this too.

The various suggestions I've seen recently on here seem to be Uber/Lyft, apparently a very popular option and one of the cheapest depending on how many people are in your party.

Private limo company, which seems to be similar in price to a taxi but you can pay an extra 10 dollars or so and the driver will be waiting for you with a sign when you come out from baggage claim.

Super shuttle from down where the taxis are. No prebooking required, approx 30 dollars per person, so cheap if you are travelling solo. I personally wouldn't recommend this one; we used it on our last trip and it took us over two hours to get from MIA to our hotel in FLL because the shuttle went all round the houses and we were the last ones dropped off.

However, I seem to remember that if you have a certain number of people in your party you can get a private shuttle, which would possibly be cost effective.

I'm sure people more familiar with the whole set-up will be able to go into more detail.

You have options:

1. Tri-Rail train from MIA to FLL and then hotel shuttle or taxi to your hotel. Post cruise cab to the train. Under $5 per person each way, but the train does not run often, especially on weekends.
  2. Taxi for about $75-80+
  3. Private car service (check Larry's Limos) - not much more than cab fare, but a much nicer ride
  4. Uber/Lyft for about $40 each way
  5. Shared shuttles (Super Shuttle, American Shuttle & Go Airport) - about $30+ per person each way the last time I checked.
  6. One-way car rental MIA to FLL and FLL to MIA